Celebrated this Sunday 14th May mother’s Day In Colombia, United States, Peru and other Latin American countries; An opportunity to give them more love, appreciation and joy during their day. This date is dedicated not only to the one who gave you life, but also to your grandmother, aunt, friend, wife or colleague who has been blessed to bring a child into the world.
- Phrases for Mother’s Day in Venezuela | Ideas of beautiful messages and dedications to congratulate on Sunday, May 14
Mother’s Day in Colombia: phrases and messages to dedicate to the mother
- You are the best example of kindness and dedication, you are sweet, loving, loving and without fear of being wrong I can say that you are the best mother in the world.
- For your amazing talent of being a mother. happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother’s love is the fuel that helps a man achieve the impossible.
- you are my best I love you mom!
- Thinking of you on Mother’s Day and wishing you lots of love.
- Happy Mother’s Day to another wonderful woman who is a huge inspiration to all of us.
- Your home is one of my happiest memories. happy Mother’s Day!
- I just want you to know how special and lucky I am to have a loving, caring and wonderful mother like you.
- Mom, queen of hugs and great solution.
- Thank you mom Only you give me everything without asking anything in return.
- Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual, but luckily you were always with me.
- Unconditional love exists, and it bears your name. happy Mother’s Day!
- From the time I came into this world till I leave, you will always be in my heart.
- To have such a big heart in such a small body. happy Mother’s Day!
- Being the most beautiful love story I have and will always be. I love you!
- You are the door that will always be open, the cup of tea and the calm after the storm. I like you very much!
- Sometimes I feel like the whole world has abandoned me, but there is always one person who stands by me trusting me and that person is you.
- I could tell you better with a rhyme, or with a flower, but I’ll tell you with my own words: Mom you’re the best!
- I owe you so much and you ask so little of me… that I don’t know how I will be able to return even half of the love that you give me every day. Thank you mom for all! Congratulations!
- They say that a mother’s love for a child cannot be compared to anything. I can confirm this. You don’t know how lucky I feel to be the hero of all your love. I love you mom!
- I won’t tell you everything I should say, but that doesn’t mean I don’t feel it. Taking advantage of your day, I wanted to write how much I love you and how important you are in my life. Congratulations, Mom!
- Mom, your love is truly blind because you started loving me even before I could see you.
- It is called mother, but it is called the most valuable woman in the world. Good day ma!
- A mother is the one who can take everyone’s place but no one can take her place.
- The phrase ‘working mom’ is redundant, don’t you think? Thank you for everything you do for me, mom!
- Home is where your mother is.
- The best thing about me is my mother.
- “A mother is not someone to be depended on, but a person who leans on unnecessarily.” -Dorothy Canfield Fisher.
- “I love my mother like trees love water and sun. She helps me grow, prosper and reach great heights.” -Terry Guillemettes
- “There is no one way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good mother.” —Jill Churchill
- “Making the decision to have a child is transcendent. It is deciding forever that your heart moves outside your body.” —Elizabeth Stone
- “Motherhood: That’s Where All Love Begins and Ends.” -Robert Browning
- “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relationship.” -Robert A. heinlein
- “Mother: The most beautiful word on the lips of humanity.” —Khalil Gibran
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do, not something you are.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Mothers are like the glue. Even when you don’t see them, they support the family.” -Susan Gale
- Happy birthday to you, mom. Thank you for giving me life and for making me the person that I am.
- On this special day, I want to send you all my love in the form of a message. With all my best wishes and my deepest love. Congratulations.
- May this day (and your entire life) be filled with the good times and smiles that I wish to appear upon it. I hope to contribute to achieving this. Congratulations, Mom!
- It may sound corny, but it is true that you are the best mother in the world. I love you mom! Congratulations on your day!
- Thank you for being my warm and bright light. I love you mom!
- They say there are seven wonders of the world, and I think you are the eighth.
- Great little things from a great mother: solutions to everything, pampering, patience, advice, a sense of humor and lots of love. Good day ma!
- A worried mother better investigate than the FBI. Good day ma!
- My mom is the person who wants me to be warm enough even to go to the beach.
- In the entire solar system, you are the star that knows how to shine best.
- No lottery would give me the fortune of having you as a mother.
- Mom, I confess: I love you more than cheese pizza!
- Mom, I love you for everything you do and especially for reminding me to drink my juice before the vitamins run out.
- you are my favorite mom!
- Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual, it comes with a mother. have a nice day!
- I have so many reasons to love you: You’re nice, patient, a perfect mentor, funny… But if there’s one thing you deserve my praise for, it’s potato omelets.
- Mommy dear, do you remember how these love-filled years passed? If the answer is yes, then there is nothing to worry about, despite all these years your memory is still intact. have a nice day.
- When you thought of becoming a mother, you never thought that you would have a weird son like me, right? You could have guessed it: like father, like son (hehehe). Just kidding, mom. You are the best person I know. I love you! Congratulations!
- I was going to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day on Facebook, but I found you don’t have a profile. I better go back to the traditional way of wishing you all the best in the world. Congratulations, Mom!
- When in doubt, my mother always helps. Good day ma!
- Mother, when I ask you for one hand, you give me eight. Thank you!
- Every time you asked me “Who do you think I am”, I should have replied: “The best mom in the world”.
Ironic and funny phrases:
- Mom, I told you I love you, period.
- Mom, after many years I believe you were right.
- Mothers are the only workers who never get a break.
- Mom, it’s written on my calendar that today I want to tell you how much I love you. And tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow…
- Thank you ma’am for bearing so many headaches. How much patience you must have!
- Nothing is really lost unless my mother can find it.
- My mother taught me ophthalmology: ‘When we get home we’ll see…’
- Behind a good son there is always a great mother. Good day ma!
- Mom, thank you for being there in the worst of moments to hug me and tell me: “I told you so”.
- A mother forgives everything except losing a Tupperware. Good day ma!
- Who needs an alarm clock, with a mother that if you tell her to get up at 8:00, she wakes you up at 7:00 saying it’s 9:00.
When is Mother’s Day celebrated in Colombia?
Mother’s Day in Colombia, as in other parts of the world, is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year; Means in this 2023 it will be celebrated on 14th May. On this day, the important role that mothers play in the society, in the family environment and in the professional field is remembered.