Social network use, especially among minors, is a problem that is of more and more concern in today’s society. Digital platforms have many risks, one of them being viralization of dangerous content, as is the case with challenges, And there are many teens who trying to replicate a challenge have intimidated more than one.
The latest case is from a school in Peru, where an 11-year-old girl suffered a stroke while trying to do the viral TikTok challenge. The girl took two pills of an anxious, clonazepam, The challenge, which became very famous especially in Mexico, involves taking medicine to see who falls asleep first.
The girl has been attached to a ventilator after suffering a stroke
Apparently, the girl got two pills from some classmates for trying to repeat the challenge. However, it did not go well for him and he suffered a stroke. The girl had to be transferred to the Cayetano Heredia hospital and is currently attached to a ventilator.,
“When we reached the hospital, he told me that he had taken some substance and in the afternoon he told me that he had a stroke. He was born with that pill, they told me he took two, one pink and one blue,” said the minor’s mother.
After what happened, the girl’s parents have condemned selling drugs inside the school. Along with this, he has also ensured that the director of the institute is aware of this. “We already knew about the sale of drugs. The directors told us nothing was wrong.”Statements collected by La Repubblica media pointed to the mother of a student.
“It is not from now. Talked since last year and the police never came. The authorities here have not given us a solution”End.