The elections are around the corner and there is that “End of the world” climate. Those who can predict their purchases, knowing that inflation is increasing rather than stopping, and who are building a containment dam on the official dollar that will open after October 22nd and it is very likely that it will end a new devaluation.
So if you have an income, you want to lose as little as possible. You buy with us Latest installment promotions who remain on the market and take advantage of Sergio Massa’s “Plan Platita”. Both the 21% VAT refund on debit card purchases and the taking out of ANSeS loans with negative interest rates are causing excitement. This means you have to pay 50% annually if the estimated inflation is 200%.
The Desperation to get cheap money Within 5 days, since last Monday when the opportunity to sign up was opened, 200,000 people in a dependent relationship have started the process for the new line, which grants up to $400,000 in 48 installments at 50% and is just starting repayment begins three months.
Although you can’t use the same money to earn fixed terms (results in an interest rate of 118%) because the money is deposited on the credit card, It can be used to cancel consumption and free up pesos for investment.
Official Dollars or MEP cannot be purchased.
The demand for these loans is so great that the ANSeS has decided Open its more than 200 offices this Saturday the 23rd in the busiest places, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., exclusively to validate the loan application codes for dependent employees. The same thing happened when, in the middle of the pandemic, the IFE was granted, a cash aid for those who did not have a job.
How to apply for credits for employees in a dependent relationship
For ask for credit, You need to go to the ANSeS website (www.anses.gob.ar) or app to get a code. Then you must go to the agency’s office without prior appointment to confirm its validity. The requested amount will be paid to the bank credit card linked to the account in which the employee receives his salary and can be repaid in 24, 36 or 48 installments with a grace period of 3 months and a nominal annual interest rate (TNA) subsidized by become the nation state of 50%.
The amount of each installment will be approximately 19,000 pesos, while each bank that lends this money will charge almost 50,000 pesos, they explain in the ANSeS.
Requirements for access to loans for employees
To be able to take out the loan, you must be an employee and contribute to the Argentine Integrated Pension System (SIPA). That is, municipal and provincial public employees of Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Chaco, Chubut, Corrientes, Entre Ríos, Formosa, La Pampa, Misiones, Neuquén, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe and Tierra del Fuego cannot apply for the loan. Even those who contribute to their own professional funds cannot do so.
- Be the owner of a credit card from the bank where he receives his salary. This means that this measure does not cover non-bank credit cards issued by financial institutions.
- Permanent residence in Argentina.
- You must have been at your job for at least 6 months.
- Do not be a temporary, intermittent, seasonal or private employee.
- You cannot have a salary of more than $700,875 per month (gross).
- You must be over 18 years old and not yet of retirement age at the time the loan is completely cancelled.
- Do not exceed Situation 2 in the Central Bank of Debtors of the BCRA.
- Not having a pension or pension.
Step by step to the employee loan
1. Do you have the social security code: People who don’t have it yet can create it immediately from their computer or mobile phone on the ANSeS website.
2. Enter my ANSES – Web and App – (Monday to Friday 10am to 8pm): Enter the CUIL and Social Security code and select the Employee Loans option.
3. Generate the request in the my ANSES application: There you can select the amount and number of loan installments to apply for. After completing the application, a few days later an SMS or notification will be sent to your mobile phone to re-enter the my ANSES application. There you will be given a code with which you must go to one of the offices to complete the process. .
4. Using the code in an ANSES office: You must show up without an appointment with your ID and the code you received within 10 days. After this time the code will no longer be active and you will have to restart the request via my ANSES.
5. Completion of the procedure: Once the application is accepted, the requested amount will be credited to your chosen credit card within the next 7 business days.