- If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to keep training or learn a new skill, you can do it for free.
- From English courses to app development, there are various platforms that offer classes.
- Here’s a selection of platforms that offer free courses with certification in some of the most in-demand skills in 2023.
- Do you already know our Instagram account? Follow us
Educating yourself and constantly updating your knowledge is essential to the development of your professional career; And if you can do it for free and with authentication, so much the better. This is where online courses come in handy.
There are many platforms that provide online classes globally in a wide variety of subjects. Coursera or edX are some of the most popular. Both offer training designed and delivered by reputed universities and experts.
Business schools or technology giants such as Google or IBM are other examples of companies that allow free courses in some of the most sought-after digital skills and certification at no cost.
Here are 34 free, certified courses in some of the most in-demand skills in the upcoming job market.
IEBS School of Business offers a range of free and certified online courses starting in 2023.
MOOCs focus on a variety of areas for entrepreneurs, business and technology, marketing and social media, with which you can be prepared to grow and develop your professional career.
These are the best available courses in which you can enroll for free:
- Metaverse: Find out what it is, how it works and the business models available in this technology. It is starting from 6th July.
- Introduction to Big Data and Business Intelligence: Learn about the characteristics and basic components of these systems and the potential to implement them in a company. It is starting from 14 September.
- Financial Management for Beginners: Receive the fundamental tools to familiarize yourself with the field of corporate finance and be able to make decisions that require profitability, solvency or general management as well as prepare a financial plan. It is starting from 13th April.
- Social Selling and Sales 3.0: Start using social networks as a channel to acquire contacts and potential customers. It is starting from 16 October.
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies: Learn how blockchain technology works and some of its uses, such as cryptocurrency transactions and the creation of smart contracts. It is starting from 16 November.
In addition to helping you expand your professional network or find a job, LinkedIn also allows you to acquire some of the most sought-after skills in the job market.
Most of the courses are required to be part of the premium service on the social network. However, some courses are completely free and also add a certificate to your profile.
Here’s a selection of free courses with certificates on LinkedIn from some of the most sought-after professionals.
- Software Developer: This course allows you to gain the skills required to work with technologies back-end why front end as a developer full stack, Build a solid foundation and master teamwork best practices to handle the most used frameworks.
- Professional Fundamentals of Software Development – Created in collaboration with Microsoft, this course provides the skills you need to pursue a career in software development. Show the basic concepts and structure of programming languages and learn how they are implemented.
- Data Analysis: Designed by Microsoft, this course reveals the basic concepts used in data analysis and the software tools for data analysis and visualization.
- Project Management: How to manage effectively with expert guidance in scheduling, budgeting, and communication. Explore the project management tools included in the Microsoft 365 suite.
The Internet giant offers the possibility of online and free training through its Google Activate platform. In this you will find different types of courses in terms of duration and subjects. Many are free and give you a certificate upon completion.
Here are some free Google activated courses that come with certification.
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals: Created by Google instructors, these include tons of practical exercises and real examples to become an Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)-accredited digital marketing expert.
- Mobile App Development Course: Accredited by the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM), this training focuses on the basic skills and concepts for creating applications for mobile devices.
- Cloud Computing: Joining hands with EOI (School of Industrial Organization) who will give recognition after completion of training, find a way to transform a business and innovate within your company while reducing costs with this technology.
This Google platform offers any student the possibility to develop skills in highly sought-after company products. Courses designed by Google experts allow you to learn at a personal pace and with certification.
Here are some of the most requested:
- Certification in Google Analytics: By achieving this, Google recognizes your ability to configure Google Analytics 4 for a website or application, collect the data your company needs, and use various tools and reporting functions.
- Google Ads Certification: You’ll be able to measure and optimize the performance of Search, Display, Video or Shopping campaigns. Services that Google uses to deliver sponsored advertisements to potential advertisers.
From the Coursera platform, you can get a free Google certification to support one of its core technologies. Even in IBM Data Science, it is one of its most sought after trainings.
know the future
Future Learn, a globally open online learning platform, provides training created and delivered by world-renowned universities and industry experts.
Here are some of the most prominent free certification courses.
- Digital Skills | Artificial Intelligence: This course created by Accenture allows you to get a current overview of AI, how it is applied in business and take a look at the future of the technology.
- Digital Skills | Social Media: This officially certified course aims to show how to effectively use social networks in a company to build and grow a brand.
- skill | User Experience: Designed and accredited by Accenture, this training allows you to discover the fundamentals of User Experience (UX), the basics of visual design, and the tools you need to become a UX designer.
- English course for the workplace: improve your level with this free English course from the British Council.
Many free SEPE courses are oriented towards the new needs of the labor market derived from the process of technological, digital and productive transformation.
Available through its DigitalízatePlus platform, the State Public Employment Service (SEPE) offers online training with which to update and find employment without investment. Companies such as Google, Microsoft, Accenture or Fundación Telefónica are some of the large companies that teach these classes.
Here are some of the most prominent:
One of the most famous training platforms. Although some courses cost thousands of pesos, edX also offers a range of free courses with certification.
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies: Taught by Harvard University You will learn how to identify smart entrepreneurial opportunities and solve problems in societies with emerging economies.
- Visualizing Data with Python: Designed by IBM, it is aimed at Python developers who are learning to use this language to visualize data by using certain libraries like Matplotlib Seaborn and Folium to create interactive maps. Huh.
HubSpot, a complete CRM platform with marketing, sales, customer service software, is used by many companies. From its HubSpot Academy location, it offers a range of free online certifications in these areas. Among his most successful courses are:
- Inbound Marketing: With this 11-lesson course, you’ll strengthen your skills as a marketing professional, gaining additional knowledge about content strategy, social media promotion, and conversion optimization.
- HubSpot Sales Software: Prove your knowledge of running a sales process using HubSpot CRM and Sales Hub tools with this hands-on training.
- Content Marketing: Learn how to consistently create effective content that targets your ideal audience and search engines.
All of these free courses will allow you to include a certification on your resume. A great option to attract the attention of hiring managers to find a job or get promoted at work.
now read: I Quit My Job As A Lawyer Due To Depression – Now I Make Videos On TikTok And My Life Gets Better
Read also: Plans By Objectives: What Are Their Importance And Why You Should Make One