Grupo Tragsa has published 4 job offers for graduates in Social Sciences for Seville and Granada.
Tragsa Group is composed of the trading companies Tragsa and Tragsetec, with fully public share capital. It is part of the Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (SEPI) and the Institutional Public Sector, which has the status of contracting authority and its shareholding is expressed by means of participating public administrations.
- Tragsa. Group’s parent company. Its activity is focused on the provision of works, functions and services related to the development of the rural environment and the protection of nature, as well as on immediate response to all kinds of social emergencies, natural disasters or climate accidents.
- tragsetq. Tragsa assistant. It is a company carrying out engineering, consulting and technical assistance activities in matters such as rural development, the marine environment or sanitation and public health, carrying out both studies and projects as well as technical services.
4 job offers for social intervention projects/programs
Projects in Seville and Granada are required to include a Diploma or Bachelor in a branch of the Social Sciences.
Among the tasks that must be done are the following:
- Support and advice on the management of applications, functions, tasks and records of activities to the entities participating in the project.
- Advise and supervise compliance with the requirements of criteria and uniformity in the treatment of actions with the RCT method.
- Evaluate programs and/or projects according to administration needs.
- Issuance of reports, presentations and documents for verification, approval, evaluation and dissemination.
- Collaborate with the team of technicians in all its functions.
Interested persons must meet the following requirements:
- Get a diploma or degree in a branch of social science.
- Type B driving license.
Also it will be evaluated You have your own vehicle, related training (quantitative and qualitative techniques, logical design methodology; intervention policies and/or social inclusion, public policies; design, planning, execution, monitoring, evaluation and social impact programs and/or public projects. ; etc.) and experience (in managing other types of projects in the third sector; in the evaluation of public or private programs and/or projects; etc.).
A temporary contract with an approximate duration of 10 months is offered, linked to the execution of the order detailed in the publication for the recovery, transformation and resilience plan or to funding coming from the EU Fund. The day will be full time.
How to register for job offers for Granada and Seville?
anymore job offer linkYou will enter the Tragsa page where all information related to the position will appear (function, working status, etc.).
Also, at the top right it appears “Sign Up for Offer”: once you click, it will take you to another page where you need to click on “Apply for Position”. If you are already registered it will ask you for your username and password; If you are not, you must do so in order to register for the job offer.
The period for receiving applications will remain open By 11:59 PM on February 1, 2023,