He Coconut oil It is a natural product that has been used in different areas throughout history in different cultures for centuries.
This noble element has several beneficial properties, both for health and for personal care and beauty. That’s why those who take care of themselves and don’t want to stop protecting the environment choose this Coconut oil.
Today in Minuto Argentina we will give you some tips on how to get the most out of it Coconut oil. With little effort you can save time and a lot of money while protecting nature.
Toothpaste with coconut oil
- 4 teaspoons virgin coconut oil,
- 2 teaspoons baking powder,
- 10-20 drops peppermint essential oil (optional).
- Mix coconut oil and baking soda in a bowl until a smooth paste forms. (Optional: add peppermint essential oil to the mixture).
- Store the toothpaste in a container with a lid.
- Use it to brush your teeth.
Shower gel with coconut oil
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil,
- 1/2 cup baking powder,
- 10-20 drops of your favorite essential oil (optional, for scent).
- Mix coconut oil and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add the essential oil and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shower gel dispenser bottle.
Coconut oil antiperspirant
- 1/4 cup baking powder,
- 1/4 cup cornstarch,
- 6 tablespoons virgin coconut oil,
- 10-20 drops of lavender or tea tree essential oil.
- Mix baking powder and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and stir until a smooth paste forms.
- Add the essential oil to the paste and mix well.
- Place the preparation in a small container with a lid and close tightly.
- Apply a small amount to underarms if necessary.
Coconut oil hair mask
- 2-3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil (adjust the amount depending on the length and thickness of your hair),
- 1 teaspoon raw honey,
- 5-10 drops of essential oil of your choice.
- Mix the coconut oil in a small container. If you choose to use honey and essential oil, add it and mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Apply the coconut oil mixture to dry hair. Make sure to cover all strands from roots to ends, you can help yourself with a comb.
- Gently massage the scalp with the mask, making sure it is well impregnated. Gather your hair and secure it in a bun or ponytail.
- Cover your head with a shower cap or plastic wrap to keep it warm and increase the effectiveness of the mask. For deep hydration, leave on for at least 30 minutes or even overnight. The longer you leave it, the better.
- Rinse your hair with warm water. Dry and comb.