Online purchases have become more than common these days and we are less and less dependent on leaving home to buy everything we need, especially when it comes to products that have a high price.
When we make an online purchase, the seller makes the product(s) available to us after payment has been made Package identification number, an identification that allows us to know where it is at all times so that we can organize ourselves and be at home to receive it. This way, if the package does not arrive, we can determine with peace of mind whether there has been an incident with the transport company and/or where the order is.
All shipping companies have a website where we can enter the tracking number to know first-hand what the current status of the shipment is. However, some of these websites have a design very unintuitive and in most cases it is not easy to figure out where we should enter the tracking number. In addition, we can only track shipments from this company.
If we shop in different stores and each uses its own carriers, the best way to track the package without visiting the corresponding websites is to use a website where we can enter the order number of each carrier to know the status . Show these websites the same information as the courier website of the company that transports our package, so we do not lack any information and is an excellent way to register different shipments from the same place.
Webs for tracking orders
To use these websites we just have to enter the tracking number and click on the “Search” button, since through the number they are responsible for finding out which courier company it is.
- 17track. It is one of the most comprehensive platforms currently available on the market and allows us to track more than 1,7000 carriers around the world. It is also available as an application for iPhone and Android mobile devices.
- Packages. Another interesting option, also available in the form of an application for iOS and Android mobile devices, is Parcels. All you need to do is enter the tracking number and click the “Locate Shipment” button to display all the information about the package.
- Pursue it. If we are looking for a website that offers us as much information as possible so that we know the location and status of our order at all times, the solution offered by TrackIt is one of the best options, although it does not have an application for mobile devices.
- MegaBonus. MegaBonus not only allows us to know the status of our order, but also allows us to set up an alert for any status change. It is compatible with more than 100 messaging companies around the world and you don’t need to register to use it.
- Packet monitor. The biggest advantage of Parcel Monitor is that it allows us to access the shipping data of up to 5 shipments at the same time, allowing us to track multiple parcels from different courier companies together. The only negative point is that you need to register to use this service.