eat healthy, exercise more
Christmas is over and it’s time to return to the routine and fulfill all our resolutions by implementing good habits, among which you cannot miss eating healthy and getting more exercise.
good new year habits
Christmas is synonymous with dinners, lunches and commitments that help you ingest more calories and toxins. Gone are the reunions, Christmas carols and noise, you’ve got a lot of decorations to take in, a few extra pounds and the occasional digestive upset.
We’ve put together some tips to offset these Christmas excesses so you can start the year on a lighter note and inspired to get into good exercise and eating habits.
Getting back to reality can be tough, so we want to help you with these 6 good habits:
1. Mark Schedule, Holidays always disrupt the sleep hours, you tend to sleep late and compensate for the lack of sleep with long naps.
It affects what and when you eat. By adjusting your normal schedule, you’ll improve the quality of your sleep and feel more energized.
2. Eat 5 times a day, To balance your hunger and body fat storage, eat 5 meals on a regular basis according to the diet plate rule.
Strategic combination of foods. If you follow a hormonally correct diet such as Consistency Diet, you will experience the following benefits
3. Shopping List & Healthy Pantry, Never go shopping on an empty stomach. Try to stick to your shopping list and don’t add anything to the cart that you didn’t intend to buy.
Follow the advice in our article on how to keep a healthy pantry. This is one of the hardest good habits to acquire.
4. Broth cleanse every night, Take a cup of this cleansing broth with dinner for 15 days. Help lose weight, eliminate toxins, improve fluid retention, help you look better and feel lighter.
5. Aerobic exercise and muscle toning. To improve your health, it’s not just diet, exercise activates your metabolism to lose weight, guarantee that the weight you lose is fat and avoid the rebound effect.
You should combine two types of exercise: aerobic and anaerobic exercise. The former will help you bottom out (increasing your resistance by burning fat) and the latter will help you tone your body, leaving muscles more defined and skin firmer.
6. One and a half liters of water. In good manners, this is a big mistake. Make it a habit. Decide when you’ll drink each glass when you wake up, during a break at work, or before you go to bed.
With information from Viete’s Pharmacy