The euphoria for 50 peso axolotl bills is still very valid, and since they are very difficult to find, people offer thousands of pesos to obtain them. So if you have one hidden and want to make money from it, we will tell you below Where can you sell it? getting the most out of the rare piece you have in your possession 50 peso axolotl bill.
50 peso axolotl bills are sold in millions of pesos
Nobody can deny that Axolotl 50 peso bill Due to the tenderness of this representative animal of our country, it is currently one of the most sought after, which is why people usually pick it up every time they have one in their hands, which is why it is difficult to find it in circulation.
In fact, a few months ago the Bank of Mexico (Banxico) decided to bring collectibles onto the market to please numismatists. That’s why it’s not uncommon to find it Offers of up to million pesos for one of them Axolotl bills The limit is the price that the same seller considers to be correct Selling an entry ticket.
Where can you sell your 50 peso axolotl ticket for several thousand pesos?
So why not earn some extra money? 50 peso bill?, but before you sell your copy, you must first ensure that it meets the following characteristics so that you can get more money for this piece. So be careful and get a great deal Sell your 50 axolotl peso bill:
- Must be from the G family
- It must belong to AA or AB series
- Have no defects: broken, scratched, worn, burned or otherwise
- If the invoice has a printing error, its value may increase.
To ensure your sale is safe, we recommend that you conduct it through the following websites as they are the safest places Sell your 50 Peso Axolotl Bill:
- In some Palma Coins & Medals branches in the center of CDMX.
- On the Mercado Libre page.
- From ebay.
- In Numismática Carranza, which is located in the center of CDMX.
- In Facebook groups.
- In some marketplace. (Profiles have been registered selling this ticket for up to millions of pesos).
- In Tianguis or antique markets in CDMX.