We often think that age is a limitation to achieving success, the stuff of our dreams or what makes us happy.
These celebrities prove that you can achieve your dreams no matter how old you are.
1. Pedro Pascal had a steady career in Hollywood, but it wasn’t until he was 38 that he got his big break in Game of Thrones and now stars in The Last Us, one of the most watched series on HBO.
2. Sofia Vergara began her career in the 90s as a reporter for Univision, but it wasn’t until her participation in Modern Family that her career boom happened.
3. Bryan Cranston had already been in the entertainment industry for several years, but it wasn’t until he landed the role of Hal Wilkerson in Malcolm in the Middle that he became a celebrity of restaurant culture.
4. Steve Carell is another celebrity who has achieved success after 40, with his role in The Office and Virgin at 40.
5. Melissa McCarthy had a beloved role in Gilmore Girls, and an extraordinary talent from the beginning of her career, but it was not until My Best Friend’s Wedding in 2011, when she was 41, that she resonated and was much more appreciated as a joke. functions
6. Harrison Ford started his career with small roles, after personal issues, he decided to become an engineer and when he was 35 years old, he postponed his career with roles in Star Wars and Indiana Jones.
7. Viola Davis has played small roles since 2000, she has participated in several series such as Law and Order, but it was not until the participation of Widows in 2018 that her talent began to shine and she earned many awards and nominations. Now she is one of the most famous actresses in Hollywood.
8. Oscar Isaac had many actions in independent films, but it was not until 2014 in The Most Violent Year that critics turned their eyes to see him and he had a major impact in Hollywood.
There are celebrities who have had childhood achievements
9. Zendaya began her career as a child on the Disney side, gaining great popularity with Shake It Up, but when she left the children’s program, she achieved greater success with her role as Michelle Jones in the Spiderman movies and Rue Bennett in Euphoria.
10. Timothée Chalamet is 27 years old, the beginning of his career was in some television shows like Law and Order, but with Call Me by Your Name in 2017, his career and popularity began to grow.
11. Selena Gomez is another of the girls who left Disney, but who was very successful because of her talent at a young age. It has won Billboard awards and received nominations for acting.
12. Jacob Elordi became a celebrity after starring in The Kissing Booth and Euphoria. He admitted in several interviews that he lived in a car and would give up his career before getting a big role.
13. Taylor Swift is one of the most influential singers in the world of music, 33 and has become a phenomenon since the beginning of her career. At the American Music Awards, Swift is the most awarded artist in history, with 40 awards, 12 Grammy Awards, one Emmy and 25 Billboard Music Awards.