if you want to get a work in canadaThe first thing you should know is that the process for obtaining an employment permit is very different from the process for working in the United States.
However, this process has its own pros and cons, for example:
- No private company is supported by the government to hire people.
- Embassies and Consulates do not participate In the recruitment process, they only approve job applications.
- Deposits are not requested in personal accounts, all payments are made to possessor account,
- there is no preferred treatmentNo one can guarantee you a work permit
we know there are many Myths and Rumors about jobs abroad, that’s why in Pravasi Connection We bring you this guide with everything you need to know about finding a job in Canada.
What do I need to know in order to obtain a work permit in Canada?
- Everyone with a pending application must have an individual username and password on the IRCC page; In this you can check how your application is progressing.
- It is not possible to travel to Canada as a tourist and obtain a work permit in the country; If you are interested in getting a job, try visiting their job bank.
- The process of obtaining this work permit is done completely online Embassy page.
- Embassies and Consulates they don’t get peopleThey neither receive nor deliver the documents physically; If you have a job offer, you must send your documents to an official email (these are at the end @ international.gc.ca,
- Payment for processing the work permit is made online to the official account of the embassy and costs 155 canadian dollar,
- Each case is studied individually and answers are never provided in less than 72 hours.
- consular officers they don’t issue visas, or work permit; If your application is approved, the embassy will notify you by email, there is also no standard response time.
- You will be able to travel to Canada with the approval they send you in the mail; A work permit will be issued to you at the port of entry upon arrival in Canada.
If you have any doubts about a job offer, you can contact the embassy by sending an email to E-mail One [email protected], Consular officers are present by email only.
Keep in mind that there are many post offices, so the official may seem In replying, please be patient and wait for a response before making payment or sending your documents.
If you have already sent everything and have not received a response, you can check the status of your request by clicking here; Consular agents have access to the same information that appears online.