During Christmas 2022, many people will want to communicate with their loved ones to send Christmas greetings, this will cause phone lines to be saturated, which means you will not be able to make calls or send text messages. is the best instant communication option WhatsApp, since it is a service that works through an Internet connection; On this occasion, from Depor, we will teach you how to share audio with a voice like Santa Claus.
Santa Claus is the main character of Christmas, characterized by a tall, strong man, in a red suit, white beard and a very funny voice, that’s what we will teach you to make so that you can send an audio message. What can you use it for via WhatsApp? Surprise the little ones at home or have a fun time with your friends and family.
It’s important to emphasize that the audio you’re going to create isn’t an imitation of “Santa Claus”, you’re going to use a web page to simulate his voice with artificial intelligence. Works.
Meera: trick to change color of emoji in whatsapp status
trick to send whatsapp audio with santa claus voice
To perform this trick, you don’t have to download additional apps or APKs on your mobile device, you just have to update the browser of your choice, it can be Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc. Similarly, it’s iOS Or it is possible to follow the steps in both cell phones with Android operating system.
- First of all, open the browser that you use from your phone, computer, laptop or tablet.
- in the address bar type www.fakeyou.com And click on search to access the page (it’s free and you don’t need to register).
- You will see some fields that you have to fill in, choose the language (Spanish) and the voice of the character, in this case “Santa Claus”.
- Further down, in the box that says “Text,” type whatever you want to turn into audio, including the “Santa Claus” sound.
- The next step is to click on the button called “Talk”.
- waiting for you are a liar I have completed the conversion process.
- Finally, play your voice note, if you like it download it and share it with your contacts WhatsApp,
Why don’t I get the verification code on WhatsApp?
- First you need to check whether the chip of your cell phone is well placed or not.
- Check the groove and press it so that it fits snugly.
- On the other hand, it also checks that you have entered your number correctly.
- The best part is that you go through it point by point.
- You get the “code not received?” You can also click on
- There you can also set when WhatsApp calls you to give you the verification code.
- You can also solve that problem by restarting your mobile device.
How to know if your smartphone will be locked out of WhatsApp?
- The first thing you should do is to enter the settings of your cell phone.
- Then scroll down.
- There you will find “System Information”.
- Check that you have Android version higher than 4.1.
- If it’s low, try updating the app.
- If it doesn’t, it’s best to buy another smartphone to continue using WhatsApp.