In case of Laura Barajas went viral because it has been so tragic and unpredictable since then Eating a fish fillet almost cost him his life Unfortunately, it had serious consequences for him and to this day he continues to struggle to move forward.
Rare cases have been reported where some people suffer traumatic experiences and have to pay extremely high bills as a result of coming into contact with contaminated food. Now This woman’s case shocked the population.
Barajas lives in California, USA, he is 40 years old and his life has changed since then Buy tilapia to cook at home but what was supposed to be a pleasant meal in the comfort of home turned into a nightmare.
The fish was purchased at a local market in San Jose, but he became sick after eating it. His health deteriorated daily. which resulted in her needing urgent hospitalization.
Anna Messina, a close friend of the victim, spoke about Laura’s situation and about it in an interview with the media group “KRON”. They had to put her on a ventilator and put her in a coma. due to the seriousness of their situation.
“It was very difficult. It could have happened to any of us. I was on a ventilator.” He almost lost his life“.
He explained this in detail His limbs were amputated because a deadly bacteria was found in the raw steak. that it threatened the woman’s integrity and to save her her legs and arms had to be removed; In addition, the kidneys were already damaged and the lips looked completely black. “His fingers, his feet and his lips were black. He suffered from complete sepsis and his kidneys were failing.“.
What are bacteria? Vibrio harmful?
It is a bacterium called Vibrio harmful which has since been responsible for Barajas’ current health condition causes necrotizing fasciitis This is an infection in which the wound flesh dies and the wound must be removed.
The It is found in sea-derived foods such as shellfish and fish Because it is salt tolerant, it can easily thrive in this environment and is more common in warm areas such as the Gulf of Mexico.