written in Nation
439 thousand 878 registrations took place in Mexico during the first semester of 2022 deathsIs happening January, the month that presented the highest numbers deaths registered, with 20.8%, followed by February and March, with 20.7 and 16.5%, respectively, according to data published this Tuesday by the National Institute of Statistics and Geography (will take,
The institute revealed that from January to June 2022, Important cause of death were among the Mexicans heart disease.
10 leading causes of death in Mexico
- 105 thousand 864 cases of heart disease
- diabetes mellitus con 59 mil 996
- Malignant tumors with 44,533 cases.
- 30 thousand 680 with Kovid-19
- with liver diseases 20 thousand 608
- with cerebrovascular disease 18 thousand 632
- accidents with 18 thousand 258
- 15 thousand 561 with murder
- 14 thousand 805 with influenza and pneumonia
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with 9 thousand 433
In the first half of 2022, the total number of deaths Of the initially registered, 56.5% were matched with males and 43.4% with females. In 341 cases, 0.1 percent did not mention the person’s gender.
data published by will take They come from administrative records that were generated from the Civil Registry and death certificates from the Forensic Medical Services. Death certificates from the civil registry and statistical notebooks provided by public ministry agencies complement the information.
Definitive figures, to be published in October of this year, will be collated with the Ministry of Health for four groups: maternal deaths, deaths of children under the age of 5, assaults (presumed homicide) and deaths due to epidemics. for science surveillance, among those who die from COVID-19.