The National Coordination of Benito Juárez Welfare Scholarships has announced the registration calendar for the waiting list so that families can register their children and receive the corresponding basic education support of 875 pesos per month in the 2023 school year.
The call currently only applies to children in preschool, primary school and secondary school. The registration date depends on the state in which you live. Although the trial began on Friday, September 8, it will continue on staggered days throughout the month across the country.
By registering and filling out the establishment application form, and provided that the school where your child studies is among the schools classified by the Coordination of Benito Juárez Scholarships, in the coming months you will be able to receive the benefit equivalent to 8,750 pesos per year.
Benito Juárez Scholarships for Basic Education, this is the waiting list registration calendar
The registration round for the Benito Juárez Basic Education Scholarship will take place from September 8th to 30th. This is the registration plan according to the state of the country:
- September 8th to 11th: Baja California Sur, Campeche, Colima, Nayarit and Yucatán.
- September 12th to 17th: Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Hidalgo, Michoacan, Oaxaca, Puebla, Quintana Roo, Veracruz and Tlaxcala.
- September 18th to 23rd: Coahuila, Chiapas, Chihuahua, Guerrero, Jalisco, Querétaro, Sonora, Tabasco and Tamaulipas.
- September 24th to 30th: Baja California, Durango, State of Mexico, Morelos, Nuevo León, San Luis Potosí, Sinaloa and Zacatecas.
How do you enroll your child for the Benito Juárez Basic Education Scholarships?
- The first step is to fill out the incorporation application form. You can carry out this procedure at this link.
- In the same process, a unique identification card must be completed, consisting of a questionnaire indicating the educational and socio-economic information of the minor and his family.
- The Benito Juárez Scholarship Coordination will inform the families who were rejected and the families who were accepted through the process.
- It is important that the application is only filled out once for each interview.
- Once the approval of the basic education scholarships has been confirmed, the next step is to attend the appointment on the day of the announcement.
- The documents you need from your child for the Benito Juárez Basic Education Scholarship are: CURP, birth certificate, proof of studies, school certificate, registration or re-registration form and preschool progress report.
- The parent documents required in the program are: Official ID and proof of address, which must not be older than six months.
Benito Juárez Scholarships: What is the Foundation Application Card?
The agency explains that the Incorporation Request Card (SCI) is the basic digital tool to register on the waiting list for the Benito Juárez Scholarship.
This will determine whether the school at which your child is studying and the family’s economic situation are acceptable for awarding the scholarship.