The Communications and Corporate Affairs Management of FFCH has started the process of press accreditation for the meeting of the Chilean Adult Men’s National Team against its counterpart from Peru, valid for the 2026 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, to be played on Thursday, December 12. October at 9:00 in the evening
To apply for accreditation, media professionals must fill out the registration form and have the ANFP 2023 Credential, that of the Circle of Sports Journalists 2023 or the Union of Graphic Reporters 2023.
Approval is subject to the availability of places provided by the event organization.
Each request is limited to the number of professionals detailed below:
– Television media without rights with national coverage: a journalist and a cameraman.
– Television media without rights with regional coverage: a journalist and a cameraman.
– Newspapers with national coverage: a journalist and a photographer.
– Newspapers with regional coverage: a journalist and a photographer.
– Radios with national coverage: 5 professionals.
– Radios with regional coverage: 3 professionals.
– Digital media: a journalist and a photographer.
– Information agencies: a journalist and a photographer
*Community radios are not accredited.
– Registered journalists can attend the press conference and mixed zone with limited spaces.
– Accredited cameramen are not able to take pictures inside the stadium. The use of the camera is only allowed in the press conference and mixed zone.
– Photographers must follow the instructions and occupy the space indicated by the organization.
The process ends at 12:00 noon on Friday, September 29. Delivery of game access credentials will be communicated via email.