ALSO: Christian Cueva: The story behind the money move to Alianza Lima and how the legal mess with Santos and Pachuca is going.
“If you want a lot of chocolate, have an intimate. Uyuyuy there will be many plots”, was what “10” of the Peruvian team said in this unique video made by Alianza Lima in which it can be seen dressed in blue and white.
This is why I contacted El Comercio Solomon learnedmember of the Blue and White Fund to tell us more about the treatment and transfer of Christian Cueva File Alliance.
– We wanted to know how much investment the Christians of Cueva themselves brought?
It is a six-month contract, a license given by the club (Al Fateh) and we take a large part of the salary that Cueva makes.
– When you refer to the permission, it is Al Fateh, do you still have the contract?
Al Fateh allows Alianza Lima to count on him for 6 months.
– Can you know the percentage of salary that Alianza will take and how much Arab cadre will be sent?
We should put between 400 thousand and 600 thousand dollars in 6 months. The contract is until the end of August. Part will be given by Al Fateh. The series of requirements that are sent into the regulations are therefore between 400,000 and 600,000 dollars.
– But how much of that amount does Alianza Lima assume to pay Cueva Christiana?
Those arrangements with the club are directly with Cueva. We assume this from the goods, the rewards, there are a series of requirements that we put in the contract.
“The contract is until the end of August. The part will be given by Al Fateh. There are a series of requirements that are put into the regulations, so it is between 400,000 and 600,000 dollars.”
– When would Christiana Cueva join Alianza Lima?
Indeed, we are waiting for him to complete his medical tests, we hope that everything will be fine and that he will be working with us immediately on Monday.
Cueva’s last goal in Alianza
– With this team that was together, he is going to go as far as possible in the Copa Libertadores and win the championship three times.
We believe that the Libertadores in the Copa can advance to the round of 16 and why not to the quarter-finals, I hope and with three championships, now the goal is to win the Apertura.
– In the case of Cristiano Benavente, with the arrival of Christian Cueva I read you could see the way to end your relationship, is that true?
Yes, Benavente now has a contract with us. He is undergoing medical treatment and physiotherapy in Spain and is expected to return in the coming weeks before the end of the month. At this time there is no plan to place Benavente in another team.