The US is grappling with drug shortages and rising prices.(PHOTOS)(VIDEO)
– Cuban comedian and actor Alexis Valdés presents his new stand-up comedy show “Men Do Cry”.
– Continue Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
United States of america
– Hours before the board of governors is to elect the next president of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), there is still no clarity on the five Latin American candidates aspiring to succeed the recently ousted Mauricio Claver-Caron. Not a favourite.
From a child who was ridiculed for his stutter, to being born in a humble family, to the President of the United States of America. After embodying the epitome of the American dream, Joe Biden this Sunday became the first octogenarian to occupy the White House. (photo)
– Follow the Los Angeles Auto Show, one of the most important in the United States.
The Hollywood Academy is celebrating the 13th edition of the Governors Awards.
– The thriller series “Leopard Skin” comes to the stage of “Streamig” Peacock for the first time.
Spanish author María Dueñas presents her latest novel “Sira” at the Miami Book Fair.
– Interview with Mexican singer Kenia Os, icon of Generation Z.
– Analysis of how President Andrés Manuel López Obrador prepares to celebrate the Mexican Revolution. (photo)
More than 20 researchers from 10 academic institutions in Mexico form the Sargassum Early Warning and Observation System in the Caribbean. (photo)
– Coverage of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), with virtual messages from US Senator Ted Cruz and VOX leader Santiago Abascal.
– Women fight in 73 kg and men in 54 at the World Taekwondo Championships in Guadalajara.
– A collection of NFL, presentation of “The Originals”.
– The 18th day of the Honduran Apertura tournament is played with the matches of Honduras Progresso-Real España, Marathón-Olancho, Olimpia-Real Sociedad, Universidad Pedagogica-Vida and Victoria-Motagua. (Photo)
– The government of Nicaragua decides that fuel prices.
The love between Argentina and Joan Manuel Serrat goes beyond music. (photo) (video)
Eight metal colossi lie in the bed of the Ojama River, for some three decades, polluting it and blocking the navigability of the Dominican capital’s alluvial artery, whose surface is used for scrapping the rusted ship Bel Divina Already working. Pasta. (photo) (video)
– Eduardo Balduccio’s life changed completely when he was only 9 years old when his parents gave him a toy car from China that they bought in the symbolic Uruguayan Miter market and he awoke a passion for toys. (photo) (video)
Sunday, November 20
United States of america
The Board of Governors of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) voted in secret behind closed doors for its future president.
US President Joe Biden turns 80.
– The musical comedy “Deenchanted”, a prequel to “Enchanted” (2007), premieres on the Disney+ platform.
– Mexico will host the Pacific Alliance summit on the 25th.(Photo)
– President Andrés Manuel López Obrador leads a military parade commemorating the Mexican Revolution. (photo) (video)
– Interview with the three young actors who play Vicente Fernandez on Netflix in the series “El Rey”. (photo) (video)
Indigenous people commemorate the Mexican Revolution with a parade in San Juan Chamula, an original city of the Maya indigenous people. (photo) (video)
– Final day of Guadalajara World Taekwondo Championships, with fights in 46 kg for women and 58 for men.
– 49ers press conference with veterans Jesse Sapolu, Bryant Young, Steve Wallace and Charles Haley. (Photo)
– Interview with Spanish Ramon Diaz, coach of the Mexico City Captains. (Photo)
Children are the main victims of the crisis in Haiti. (Photo)
– Carlos Paganini, considered the most influential journalist in Argentina, talks about his country’s cyclical history, political polarization and the challenges facing Latin America.