If you have any data amiibo From The Legend of Zelda, you’ll be able to use them in the new Zelda Tiers of the Kingdom. For this game, they range from the first Link figure from Smash Bros. for the Wii U series, released in 2014, to the latest Link amiibo from Tears of the Kingdom, released alongside the game itself.
As in Breath of the Wild, scanning an amiibo figure will give us cosmetic items, such as clothes or skins for parasails, as well as some resources. Nothing that unbalances the game (it’s not pay to win, far from it), but it’s worth using them.
Below we’ll walk you through the main items that each Amiibo unlocks. Although some also give resources, such as mushrooms, bucks or weapons, we’re going to focus on most exclusive items, This is the easiest way to obtain them, although many of these items are available by exploring the game.
What Amiibo figures are unlocked in The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
You’ll be able to use the amiibo shortly after starting the game. Press L to open the skill wheel, and you will see the amiibo icon.
Next, you have to Scan an amiibo by holding it up to the right stick of a Joy-Con or Pro Controller (The unofficial remote does not have an NFC reader). Make sure you don’t have Airplane Mode turned on.
Serie zelda breath of the wild
- BotW Link (Aquaro): Paravela Tunic of Memories
- BOTW Link (Rider): Paravela Hood Hiliana
- BOTW Zelda: Paravela Princesa de Hyrule
- Parent: Paravela Sheikhah Antigua
- Bokoblin: Paravela Bokoblin
- Revly: Rito chooses Paravela and Robe of Memories, Wow Medoh Helmet
- Daruk: Chosen Goron Purcell and Cloak of Memories, Vah Rudania Helmet
- Mipha: Chosen Zora Paravela and Cloak of Memories, Vah Ruta Helmet
- Urbosa: Chosen Gerudo Parasail and Cloak of Memories, Vah Naboris Helmet
Serie super smash bros.
- Smash Bros. Link: Epona (you’ll get a horse), Twilight Princess Armor
- Smash Bros. Zelda: Paravela de Twilight Princess
- Show Smash Bros. links: Paravela the Wind Waker, Armadura the Wind Waker
- Smash Bros. Sheikh: Paravela Sheikhah
- Smash Bros. Ganondorf: Paravel of the Demon King
- Smash Bros. Young Link: Paravela de Lon-Lon, Armadura Ocarina of Time
Serie the legend of zelda
- 8-bit Link: Pixelated Paracel, Classic Armature
- Ocarina of Time Link: Paravela Lone Lone, Armadura Ocarina of Time
- Majora’s Mask Link: Majora’s Mask Paravela, Fierce God Armor
- Wind Waker Links: Wind Waker Paravela, Wind Waker Armadura
- Wind Waker Zelda: Teela the Wind Waker
- Twilight Princess Link: Epona (you’ll get a horse), Twilight Princess Armor
- Skyward Sword Link: Paravela of the Goddess, Skyward Sword Armor
- Twilight Princess Wolf Link: Mirror of Twilight Paracandle
- Link’s Awakening Link: Explain Link’s Awakening
- Skyward Sword Zelda and Pellicaro: Paravela of the Goddess
For more on Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, here’s our review along with 10 tips we wish we knew before starting the game and the best route to take to complete the main story.
In addition, we have already revealed the best order to get all the memories in the game, how to get the Hylian Shield, how to get the new Chosen Clothing, how to get the Ghost Emblem, how to get many bucks fast. Receive.