Sunday, January 23, 2022

Andrew prosecutor’s lawyers asked to interview UK witnesses, including ‘saw Duke in nightclub with young girl’

Lawyers for the woman who accused Prince Andrew of sexual assault have requested permission in the UK to interview two potential witnesses.

One is a woman who reportedly saw the royal “with a young girl” at London’s Tramp nightclub, while the other is the prince’s former assistant whose name appeared in convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s “Black Book” as requested by the court . ,

Lawyers for Virginia Giuffre have written to Judge Lewis Kaplan, who Rejects Prince Andrew’s attempt to quash sexual assault lawsuit against him earlier this week.

Image:
Prince Andrew, believed to be Virginia Giuffre and Ghislaine Maxwell, in a photo taken in 2001. Photo: Rex/Shutterstock

The request seeks testimony from Venus Walker, who “claims to have seen Prince Andrew at the Tramp nightclub in London”.

The letter said Ms Walker allegedly saw Andrew “with a young girl when the plaintiffs claimed Prince Andrew abused her in London after visiting a Trump nightclub.” “

It continues: “Since Prince Andrew denied having met with the plaintiffs or been at the Tramp nightclub during the relevant time period, Ms Walker’s testimony is highly relevant.”

A second annex calls for testimony from Robert Olney, who is said to be the prince’s former horseman, or assistant.

It states: “Plaintiff has reason to believe that Mr Olney has pertinent information regarding Prince Andrew’s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, since Mr Olney’s name appears in Epstein’s phone book (or “Black Book”). Appears in publicly available copies.”

In both cases, Ms Giuffre’s counsel “seeks the permission of the Senior Master of the Royal Court of London” to conduct a “statement” – oath, out of court testimony.

Letters from Judge Kaplan later surfaced, showing that he had complied.

Please use Chrome browser for more accessible video player

Charles avoids Andrew’s question

before, there were Calls upon Prince Andrew to lose his police protection and his dukedom While he awaits a civil trial accused of sexual assault.

after the queen removed his military titles and royal patronageYork Central’s Labor MP Rachel Muskell tweeted that it was “unsettling” for her to “stay on her title for another day”.

Sky News in Scotland contacted Prince Charles but the heir to the throne declined to comment.

Prince Andrew has strongly denied the allegations against him.

Nation World News Deskhttps://nationworldnews.com
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here