Millions of users who protect animals and the environment reported that during the midnight of 25 December (Christmas), a lot of firecrackers were lit unlike other years. Rocket bursting is prohibited in some countries, while it is completely legal in other territories, however, there is no doubt that it is a spectacle. Fireworks It is a unique and beautiful moment that one would want to showcase through their favorite social network.
If you belong to the group of people who cannot tolerate fireworks, but consider that welcoming the New Year 2023 will be very special, then do not worry, you will not go against your principles, because from Depor we present you a simple trick. will teach you so that you can add fireworks filter to the videos that you are going to record, the results are amazing as your contacts will appreciate it very realistically.
It’s important to note that the process we’ll explain below is compatible on mobile devices with Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating systems.
Meera: How to change the style of apps on your Android phone?
Steps to add the Fireworks filter to your video
In addition, you will find filters directly from the social network “Instagram”, so we recommend you to download it. You probably already have the above application as it belongs to the package of programs that all users get when they buy a new phone.
- First of all, check that there is no pending update of Instagram in Android Google Play Store. It also works with iOS devices.
- Now, open the app and click on the section that says “Your Story” (top left) > “Camera”.
- The next step is to move the bottom filter to the right.
- When you reach the magnifying glass filter, tap it. A window will be displayed, here touch the miniature magnifying glass and write the following: “Fireworks”.
- Choose the effect you like the most.
- Finally, start recording your video, preferably in an open plane, at night and pointed towards the sky.
- If your video doesn’t have sound, add some fireworks track with music tag.
So You Can Divert Business Calls To Your Android Cell Phone
Before we begin, there are several recommendations you must make to avoid commercial calls: Do not browse unsecured web pages, it would be best to use official sites; Don’t request a lot of information from a single phone number, adding an email here would be ideal; If business advisors write to you through social networks or messaging applications, such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, etc., never share your phone number as it will be part of their database. Now apply the following steps:
- It is possible that the same number has called you more than once, suddenly you recognize it.
- Open the “Calls” application installed by default in Android,
- Click once on the “spam” number.
- Below some options will be displayed, tap on the “i” (Information) icon.
- Click on the button called “Block”, which is located at the bottom.
- Finally, Android will tell you that “You will no longer receive calls or messages from this number”, confirms the action.
Why does your partner have two calculator apps?
- One reason for this is that the external calculator app has more features than the default one, which is why your partner chose it.
- Another reason and worst case scenario is that it is a “fake” application (fake), that means it appears to be a calculator.
- There are apps on Google Play that are very well disguised as a simple calculator on your smartphone, you can also perform mathematical operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc. But if you enter a secret key and equal (=) will enable a new location on your cell phone.
- From here you can hide photos and videos from your device’s main gallery. Below we will provide you a list of fake calculator apps:
- “Calculator: Hide Photo”.
- “Calculator Vault: App Hider”.
- “Calculator – Hide Photos”.
- “Secret Calculator Photo Video”.
- “Secret Calculator Locker.
- “WSLT Secret Calculator”.