Why should you add a PIN code to your SIM card? Well, we will tell you that cyber attacks have increased a lot during the last three years, so it is necessary to add a PIN code to the SIM you are currently using. that no one can plug in and use Android Besides you, do you want to know how to do it? From Depor we will explain it immediately.
If you are a victim of theft or lose your Android cell phone, it is likely that someone inserted your SIM card into another phone and started generating verification codes that could be used to verify the authenticity of the phone number. is done for What does it mean? In simple words, they can steal your WhatsApp account, login into your banking apps, emails etc. That’s why you need to add a PIN code on your SIM card.
Meera: What are and how to create “emergency contacts” on your Android phone?
Guide to adding a PIN key to your SIM card
- First, enter your Android phone’s “Settings”, find it by the cogwheel or gear icon.
- Now, click on the section “Biometric data and security”, remember that the name of the options varies slightly depending on the brand and model of the device.
- The next step is to click on the option called “Other security settings” > “DEF”. Lock sim card”.
- Activate the “Lock SIM card” switch here
- Finally, add a PIN code that is easy to remember but hard to crack.
This is why you shouldn’t use alcohol or toilet paper?
- Alcohol causes the anti-reflective coating screen to fade immediately or gradually.
- This means that images will lose sharpness over time.
- For its part, toilet paper or disposable towels leave small fluff, the same that will penetrate through the holes in the smartphone and damage the camera sensor, speaker, battery, etc.
- What is ideal? Use products such as microfiber cloths, which have a soft, lint-free fabric.
- This way you won’t scratch the screen or the protective micron.
- To remove stains, we advise you to buy special screen cleaners, they do not damage the surface and are used even by cell phone technicians, otherwise, use a little distilled water.