With the passage of time, users are downloading and deleting applications on their mobile devices along with the operating system. Android, whether they are obtained through the Google Play Store or from external pages (APKs), however, there are some gaps in the apps section when they are uninstalled, undoubtedly something that makes your smartphone unattractive Is, would you like to shake the equipment to order them? We will tell about this trick below from Mag.
This is an incredible gesture that involves shaking your Android cell phone from left to right, like this Not only this all apps will be sorted in less than three seconds, but also the holes left by the applications that you terminated. The process will help you save a lot of time, as you will not need to tap on each and every app and move it manually.
Before starting, it is necessary to highlight that the function “Shake Available only on certain Xiaomi brand smartphones with MIUI 12 customization layer or higher versions. Plus, the tool is native to the phone, meaning you won’t be downloading third-party programs.
So You Can Order Your Apps By Shaking Your Xiaomi Phone
- First, from your device Android Press the digital “Home” or “Start” button located in the bottom-center of the navigation bar.
- Now, make a “pinch” gesture with your index finger and thumb, as if you’re zooming out of your camera.
- Here you will see all the windows of your cell phone with the applications that you have scattered all over the place.
- Finally, move or shake the phone and you will see how they will be automatically ordered.
- The “Shake” tool will place the apps randomly, not alphabetically.
Reasons not to use your phone with a broken screen
- The shards of glass from the lens will break the cell phone screen Android Something that will make your device unattractive.
- Also, you can cut your fingers or get small pieces of glass in your eye (when you are lying on your back).
- A broken screen also puts internal components at risk. This is because the cracks caused by the shock can pass liquids or dust which damages some of the fundamental parts of the phone.
- Replacing the mica or going to a technical service to have the screen fixed would be ideal.
- It is cheaper to fix one component than many.