- Advertisement -
Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Apple swallowed airpods while sleeping, X-ray doctors were shocked

Must read

If you also use wireless headphones at night, you need to be careful. In fact, there has been a recent case of Apple swallowing airpods at bedtime. This strange incident happened in the city of Massachusetts. A man living here swallowed these airpods in his sleep. When the man had chest pain in the morning, he understood the matter. Now the incident is going viral on social media.

According to the report, 38-year-old Bradford Gautier used these airpods every night while sleeping. When he woke up one morning, one of his air pods was not accompanied by a breathing problem. Do not swallow them with water. His wife and son realized that this was due to swallowing airpods. With that he immediately went to the doctor.

ALSO READ: Xiaomi Phone Passes Strange Durability Test, No Heels Broken Display

The doctor is also shocked to see the x-ray
Doctors were also shocked to see a Goethe X-ray coming into the emergency room. Doctors said the Apple Airpod was stuck in his esophagus. He underwent emergency endoscopy to remove the airpod. Gothier said he was lucky to be alive and was now out of danger. He advised others to be careful when using wireless headphones.

Read also: Xiaomi Boss asks customers, will they buy a phone worth lakhs of rupees?

Similar incidents have taken place before
Let me tell you that similar incidents have happened before. A second-grader accidentally swallowed an airpod he received as a gift. Surprisingly, these airpods were released the next day. Apart from this, there is also the risk that pets or newborns should not swallow electronic gadgets.

.

More articles

Leave a Reply

Latest news