are you watching job, Federal Protective Service (SPF) is a dependency that is part of The Secretariat of Security and Civil Protection (SSPC) of the Federal Government. And offers vacancies as a Guard.
SPF guards are dedicated to the security of hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, immigration stations, federal buildings and various other areas relevant to the government.
It was established 14 years ago and has its presence in 32 federal entities. In 2022, the Federal Security Service plans to increase its operational strength from 7,108 to 10,630 members.
it is currently an open call for guards to the Federal Security Service 2023, By which you can join this corporation.
⇒ Read this also. Job bank on maya train 2023. have a job with a monthly salary of 20 thousand pesos
interested in Call for Federal Security Service 2023 The following documents have to be submitted:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of last degree of study (minimum secondary)
- Current Address Proof
- National Military Service Card issued in case of males (card and release sheet in the same photocopy).
- Valid Voter Card issued by INE
- Curriculum vitae with current photograph
- Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC)
- Unique Population Registry Code (CURP)
- References: two personal, two neighborhood and two workers (they are not letters of recommendation)
- a recent child size photo
- medical certificate
While indicated in the requirements The calls for the Federal Security Service 2023 are:
- Age 18 to 65 Years
- Height equal to or more than 1.50 meters in females and 1.60 in males
- Permanent availability to change residence in any part of the Mexican Republic
- Have an optimal health condition that does not make it impossible to perform the activities of the occupation and does not put life at risk.
- In case of men, after complying with National Military Service
- enjoy good physical and mental health
- In case the use of glasses is required, the applicant must wear them during the review and/or assessment to be carried out.
How to apply in spf call?
The first step is to pre-register online. Before starting your call process, it is important that you have the following documents:
- Military Card (in case of men),
- Birth certificate,
- medical certificate,
Proof of last degree of study,
- proof of address,
- official identification
While doing your pre-registration, you will be asked other information such as marital status, height, weight, place of birth and municipality, how you came to know about the call. Cell phone, phone for messages, email and address, in addition to contact information.
After completing this first online registration, you will receive a call or email to follow the process.
salary and benefits
Monthly salary paid to guards of the Federal Security Service 11 thousand 164 pesos. While the benefits offered are:
- risk medical protection insurance
- life insurance
- Social Security (ISSSTE)
- FOVISSSTE mortgage loan
- holiday bonus
- food vouchers at the end of the year
- maternity and paternity leave
- Personal and professional growth and development
- security certificate
- Travel expenses covered in case of mobility
What do SPF members do?
They undertake the protection, custody, surveillance and security of people, goods and facilities of dependents and institutions of the federal public administration, as well as federal bodies of the legislative and judicial branches, constitutionally autonomous bodies and public institutions. That’s why they request it.