Fantasilandia will open its doors at the end of December to operate throughout the summer, and, at the moment, the amusement park is looking for workers.
The job offers are for fixed-term or indefinite positions and correspond to vacancies in full-time and part-time modes. To apply, you must be over 18 years old and have completed secondary education.
Some of the benefits offered by Fantasilandia to its workers are the provision of uniforms, free lunch, and snacks.
Jobs in Fantasylandia
Some of the job openings in Fantasilandia are:
- Gaming operator assistant, full-time Monday to Sunday
- Full-time ATMs, Monday through Friday
- Contact Center Executive, part-time
- Security supervisor, 4×4 days
- Security supervisor, night 4×4
- Diesel mechanic
- Actors and actresses for the enchanted castle
- Full-time kitchen assistant
- Warehouse operator with a Class D license, full-time
- Operator of competition and souvenir games
- Security assistant, full-time Monday to Sunday
- Fillers, full-time
- Cleaning assistants, full-time, or contracts
How do I apply?
All Fantasilandia job offers can be found on the website: https://jobs.airavirtual.com/fantasilandia.
Available vacancies can be found there, and by clicking on a position, you can see the requirements and description of the offer.
After finding a position of interest, the applicant must click “postulate” (the red button) and register with Aira or log in with their account.
After applying for the offer, the person must check their email, enter Aira, and answer the questions and/or tests requested.
If the applicant’s profile matches the vacancy, the company will contact them via email (via Aira) to continue with the personal stage of the application process.