Mexico City ,
Attorney General of the Republic (FGR) It was determined that Ariana Fernanda López died from a blunt blow to the head, thus confirming the expert opinion made by the Mexico City Attorney General’s Office, which disagreed with its counterpart from the state of Morelos, which established that the young woman had died. He had died from a secondary bronchial aspiration, caused by alcohol poisoning.
After analyzing all the evidence chronologically, the FGR’s expert field concluded that the head injuries Caused by Ariadna’s death, produced in the victim by the discharge of a blunt object on his head or by contact of the cranial surface against a hard plane.
Expert opinion of the Morelos Prosecutor’s Office without support
The federal agency reported that the expert opinion of the Morelos prosecutor’s office, which established “bronchial aspiration secondary to alcohol intoxication” as the cause of death, can’t lastbecause of that External and internal injuries of the victimAnd the fact that the chronology of the moment of death was not taken into account in all its magnitude.
“With regard to the above mentioned multiple trauma, the pathology study of the corpse confirms the cause of death, trauma to the head as well as expert analysis of the chronology of events and the evidence confirms the time of death.
“The expert opinion issued by the Mexico City authorities follows proper expert procedure; and it is not possible to support the cause of death issued by the Morelos State Attorney General’s Office, for reasons already established,” the FGR elaborated. .
ariana fernanda case
on 9th november FGeneral Prosecutor of the Justice of Mexico City requested the FGR to attract the investigation folder into the femicide of Ariana Fernanda, as there was a substantial gap between that prosecutor’s office and the state of Morelos, where the young woman’s body was found lifeless by the authorities of that state. ,
Both institutions presented FGR’s expert analysis, primarily on the cause of death of the said individual, to the federal agency that requested the information from both local prosecutors.
FGR indicated that they also went National Center for Planning, Analysis and Information to Combat Crime (CNAPI)To receive the data provided by them.
The expert evidence provided was photographic impressions; necropsy protocol; Psychopathological studies; direct sources of information; surveillance video provided by both officers and individuals; medical certificate; action protocol; and the related technical opinion, which allowed to reach the following expert conclusions:
- The victim was at Routel ‘Ann”s home, accompanied by his girlfriend Vanessa ‘Ann’, between 10:00 pm on October 30 and 1:00 am on October 31, 2022.
- The next day, as of 10:26 a.m. on October 31, there is a video in which defendant Rautell is located in the parking lot of his home, carrying a woman’s body in a rigid state; And immediately leaves after putting him in a vehicle.
- At 11:04 AM, the same vehicle could be seen roaming near the Tlalpan booth, heading to Morelos.
- Technical information made it possible to trace defendant Routel’s telephone equipment at 11:26 a.m. to Tepoztlan, Morelos, 5 kilometers from the area where the body was found.
- The same day at 12:24 p.m. Rautell returned to his home.
- That day at 2:16 p.m., defendant Vanessa left the building, returning three minutes later, accompanied by a male figure carrying a plastic bag and various items.
- At 3:20 p.m., the subject leaves the apartment carrying the same plastic bag.
- Meanwhile, at 2:46 p.m., Ariana Fernanda’s body was found at the previously mentioned site in the state of Morelos.