New patch 1.02 of Armored Core 6: Fire of Rubicon, this is all the changes and new features it brings to all platforms.
From Software new launch update for Armored Core 6 en pc Steam Deck, PS4, PS5 and Xbox, it is NEwS on patch 1.02 with an eye on developments y NEwS.
“A new patch has been distributed to improve the stability of the game and make various balance changes“, read in Bandai Namco official website.
As always, they recommend update and apply the new Armored Core 6 patch before playing again on any platforms it works on.
“Please note that this patch focuses on balance adjustments to allow players to make more of a difference in the early and mid game when assembling their AC, as well as fixes to bug.
PvP-oriented balance adjustments will be released at a future date“, they confirmed on the same website before clarifying that there is still no confirmation of when this will happen.
We now leave you with the main elements included in the latest update for Armored Core 6: Fire of Rubicon which is as follows:
Patch 1.02 Notes for Armored Core 6 on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC
Weapon unit balance adjustment
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Higher attack power / rate of fire, shorter reload time.
- LR-036 CURTIS: Higher attack power, shorter reload time.
- RF-024 TURNER: Higher attack power / projectile speed, shorter reload time.
- RF-025 SCUDDER: Higher attack power/projectile speed, shorter reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: Higher attack power/projectile speed, shorter reload time.
- MG-014 LUDLOW: Increased attack power / overall projectile speed, reduced recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 CHANG-CHEN: Higher attack power / total projectiles / projectile speed, shorter reload time.
- MA-E-210 ETSUJIN: Increased attack power, total projectile speed, and reload time.
- Adjusted some attacks performed by enemy units AAP07: BALTEUS, IA-13: SEA SPIDER and IB-01: CEL240.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some weapons from damaging the quest boss “Destroy the armed mining ship“.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the boss from being searched Avoiding the corporate bailout of new technology” detected by the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused some enemies to not display correctly during missions “Explore the uninhabited floating city“.
- Fixed an issue where some enemies and background objects would not be displayed correctly during missions. Attack on the ancient spaceport“.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical missiles and some coral weapons to deal unwanted damage.
- Improved camera controls when watching online battles.
- Fixed an issue where the punch animation would not display correctly on the opponent’s screen during online battles.
- Some bugs have been fixed.
- (Xbox One – Xbox Series
- (Steam) Fixed the text that appeared on the screen after selecting “Exit Game” in the System menu on the title screen.
- (Steam) Fixed a bug that caused some bosses to not display correctly.
Best Xbox Series X accessories you can buy
If you have an Xbox Series X, these are some of the best accessories you can buy to get the most out of it.
The version number that appears with the update in the lower right corner is: App Ver. 22 – Regulation Ver. 1.02.1* and game update is required to continue playing online.
“A dream for any mecha fan, with an amazing technical bill and unique combats.
But the very high level of difficulty, when it comes to defeating some bosses, can be a real handicap for players who are not used to the dynamics of Souls.“, we say in our analysis.
With new update 1.02 for Armored Core 6 on PC, PlayStation and Xbox have you noticed significant changes in From Software game?