Sole inmate in La Polar restaurant murder case released yesterday, Although Officers have already obtained arrest warrants against two other employees of the business that they would be related to the crime.
We recommend you :: Sheinbaum says after fallout at FGR, there will be justice for Ariana
During the continuation of the hearing, the Justice Administrator determined that the complainant’s allegation was not sufficient to initiate proceedings against Roman “Ann”, who was arrested on January 8, the day of the murder.
At the end of the Judicial Act, the 45-year-old man took back his freedom and left Answer: Jail.
David Arellano, a lawyer for the victim’s family, said, “We will wait for the investigation to continue and the person to be prosecuted again.”
in interview with excelsior, The litigant assured that the Public Ministry accused Roman “N” of direct participation in the murder of 59-year-old Antonio. But, he assured that they would accuse him of indirect action.
“Well, he had an intervention, to seek a new specific classification for which the prosecutor’s office had to request a petition in due time so that he could continue the investigation and in due time it again to a controlling judge. will be presented,” he said.
Last week, video from the restaurant’s security cameras was released, in which Roman “N” is seen watching two employees remove the victim’s inert body from the parking lot.
the victim was dragged by Sergio “N” aka “El Chiquillin”, head of restaurant security, and Carlos “N” Guards of the Auxiliary Security Corps of the State of Mexico (Quesem).
Meera: Metro CDMX Today January 17, 2023: What’s Happening
A few seconds earlier, “El Chiquilín” is seen kicking Antonio to the floor.
Through social networks, videos were also disseminated, captured by Adriana “Ann” with Antonio and which showed Roman attacking her friend along with other employees.
The woman said that Antonio was beaten by a problem with the account, but recordings from security cameras show that everything originated from a lawsuit that he started at his desk and that the victim ended up with the account.
People close to the investigation assured that the public ministry has already requested and received arrest warrants against the two employees involved in the crime.