The Office of the Attorney General of the Nation will investigate whether the disciplinary offenses of the Minister of the Interior, Alfonso Prada, after the serious acts of disturbance of public order in Caquetá, in which two people died and several were injured. .
The Council of Defense also covers the Minister Iván Velásquez and states: “A look at the reports on the media. The Disciplinary Instruction Room finds that, although it is true, there is an express reference to the actions of two specific officials, Alfonso Prada and Iván Velásquez, Ministers of the Interior and National Defense, respectively. as ministers who could exercise the appropriateness of the possible discipline, it is no less true that it is indeterminate that it is necessary to determine from the previous investigation that, as has been indicated, it foresees, among other things, a purpose of this kind.
All in all, the WEEK was revealed Office of the Attorney General of the Nation to determine the preliminary investigation also against the officials of the National Police, after the kidnapping of 79 agents of the Mobile Litigation Squad (Esmad) in the events of last Thursday in the region of Los Pozos, in San Vicente del Caguan, Caquetá. In which one man died and several officers were wounded.
This medium could confirm that the officers are also engaged in disciplinary behavior in the general order. To confirm his responsibility, he was ordered to establish the omission of evidence in these facts.
In this new decision, the Attorney General’s office orders more evidence
First of all, the disciplinary inspection of the Ministry of National Defense, a copy of all documents, emails and orders to obtain a copy published in the state, which originated in the municipality of San Vicente del Caguan. In the same way, it will be verified if the Ministry had previous information related to these events, such as intelligence reports to any military personnel or the National Police.
And in the second place, complete the disciplinary inspection of the Ministry of the Interior to obtain a copy of all the documents, emails and orders issued to the public order in the condition issued in the municipality of San Vicente del Caguan. “Similarly, it will be verified if the Ministry had prior information related to these events, as intelligence reports to any military personnel or the National Police”; marked for the SEMANS car.
SEMANA learned several documents that were sent a few days ago to the High Commissioner for Peace, Danilo Rueda and the Minister of the Interior, Alfonso Prada. In fact, the most disgusting revelation, made by the attorney Kendy Marlowy in the communication of February 18, is that the FARC dissidents could have been behind what happened.
and not only the national government. There is a letter to the governor of Caquetá. sent in which the Office of the Attorney General indicates “I know that since I am 5:00, members of the rural guards were in front of the facilities of the Emerald company in the area of the wells, municipality of San Vicente del Caguan; according to official sources they intend to prevent the entry and exit of people who are in said facilities and also entry of food.” The letter was given on February 18.
“At 3:00 a.m., some men from the Villani prison began to enter the area where the Smaragdi Energy company is carrying out oil exploitation. Several police officers were killed, injured and one is confirmed dead so far. We are worried about this because it is something that has been done since November (2022) and the national government has made two visits without a solution,” said Caquetá Government Secretariat.