Through the statement, Ayacucho FC expressed itself about the payment of the court license on the website of the Children’s Play and asked to be included in the current Betsson League 1 tournament.
The proposition states:
1. Today, the Licensing Court ruled confirming the sanctions imposed by the Licensing Commission in January 2023 on the Club of the Sports Association of Boys, which, having taken 8 points in the Accumulated Table of the League 2022 1 Tournament, established that the Ayacucho FC club occupies the 16th place in the final table of the mentioned tournament and hence its has the right to participate in the 2023 League 1 Equestrian Games.
2. On this day we communicated with the President of the Peruvian Federation, Ing. Agustín Lozano and the Director of Competitions, Mr. Héctor Lara, to immediately be placed in the Ayacucho FC club. League 1 tournament in progress, which is not complicated but simple, if it is programmed, each day, which team rests. Recent jurisprudence and action in the cases of the Alianza Lima club (2021) and the Universidad San Martín and Deportivo binational clubs (2022) confirm that the FPF simply limits itself to the decision of the jurisdictional body and establishes us in league 1. 2013 tournament
3. However, surprisingly and contrary to what should happen, the FPF has proposed a statement in which it does not define anything and what, on the contrary, it seems to mean, confusingly, the exceptions to the sport of the Government by suspending the current sanctions. he could refer to the sanctions imposed on the Boy’s playing club, consecutively, in the months of January to June 2022, a circumstance or interpretation so that even the Boy’s game did not dare to carry out the club, when he expressly approved the sanctions against him in his appeal. are in force, who “did not consider the firm debt of the res judicata or the final res judicata”.
4. In addition, the Sports Government never suspends the exceptions, at any level, of the implementation of work obligations, which are precisely those that cause the deduction of points, so as to suspend the sanctions derived from non-compliance. said obligations.
5. Therefore, we believe that the FPF, which claims to strictly observe the rules, is not about the autonomy and independence of the jurisdictional bodies, and, on the contrary, is trying to violate the strict rules for the benefit of the Children’s game. clubs
6. In this sense, we call on the Peruvian Federation itself, if it wants to respect the autonomy of its jurisdictional bodies, the resolution must be strictly and carefully applied, and include Club Ayacucho FC, immediately in the Liga 1 2023 tournament. – Any decision to the contrary must lead us to conclude that there is a double rule in the FPF, one to judge for its own acts, and the other for others, demanding in some cases to observe what is written in its statutes, and in others. trampling them directly, as if they were of no importance.