After its release in the country between 2001 and 2004, Family of banknotes D1 which considers the denomination between 20 and one thousand pesos, is already in the process of evacuation, reported bank of mexico,
Along with this, the family also included an effigy of a 20 paise bill. benito juarez as well as 500 Ignacio Zaragoza and which, at that time, stood for the elimination of the “new weight” phase, while maintaining the design of the D family, in addition to improving their safety elements.
What to do with the evacuation ticket?
According to the Bank of Mexico (Banxico), although banknotes in the withdrawal process, such as the D1, D family and K F family thousand pesos They are no longer in circulation, they still retain their value, so you can exchange them for current pieces at any bank branch.
Do Yes: Since they are no longer in circulation it will be more difficult for them to be accepted in stores, considering them fake, the bank is the last resort so you don’t lose your money as they continue maintaining its moderate valueie with which they were issued
Which are the bills which are already being withdrawn?
- 20 pesos: blue and purple with the effigy of Benito Juárez, and on the left, the eagle which represents the award for patriotism, with the hemicycle on the obverse.
- 50 pesos: Pink with the effigy of José María Morelos y Pavón, and on the left, the banner used by Morelos’ army and two cannons of the time, opposite, as well as an allegory of the state of Michoacán with a view of Lake Pátzcuaro at the top. Back.
- 100 pesos: scarlet with an effigy of Nezahualcóyotl; On the left, a vignette representing Tlatoni, while on the back is a reproduction of a statue of Xochipilli, the god of flowers and songs.
- 200 pesos: Green color with the effigy of Juana de Asbaje and on the left, a book from that time, its ink and part of her library and the temple of San Jeronimo behind.
- 500 pesos: Cherry color with the effigy of Ignacio Zaragoza, and on the left, a representation of a piece of work by José Cusach “The strong battle sustained in the hills of Loreto and Guadalupe”, as well as the representation of the Cathedral of Puebla on the obverse.
- One thousand pesos: Blue and green tones with an effigy of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, complemented by an image of the bell of the Church of Dolores and a view of the University of Guanajuato building in the back.
- Thousand pesos (F): Pink and purple tones, it shows an effigy of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, as well as the University of Guanajuato on the back.
Finally, the organization states that, as part of its withdrawal policy, these tickets can be used regularly, but to be deposited in the Bank of Mexico Once received by the banking institutions.