In the absence of commitment to close the tenth day of the BetPlay League, approaching on the night of this March 28 between Deportivo Pasto and Jaguares Cordoba, some teams have climbed the ranks and others not only go down to the last positions, but are worried. exit, descent Here is a summary of what happened.
In the game that closed the classic day on Sunday, Millonarios prevailed 2-1 in Santa Fe with a goal from Macalister Silva and some trouble from the Santa Fe goalkeeper, Joseph Silva Led by Alberto Gamero, they are fourth in the BetPlay league, with two commitments left to play.
One of the matches that most caught the attention of football fans was Deportivo Cali vs. America, because of the need for the sugar team to add three points. However, those led by Jorge Luis Pinto played perhaps their best war game; They failed to specify the final options so that they did not stay with the team for the purpose that keeps them in the Colombian league.
National Athletic vs. Independiente Medellín equalized at one goal and left the Portulaca fans worried, due to the fact that their starting goal scorer Kevin Mier had to be replaced in the 60th minute due to injury. Fortunately, the fractures were closed, as Carlos Antonio Vélez announced after speaking with the Paisa club.
To Junior from Barranquilla, he was close to winning the game by the arrival of Bolillo Gómez on the bench “the bread was burnt in the furnace of the furnace.”, as the saying goes, and saw him win two to nothing as a fixed cyclone tied him in the matter at four minutes. It is penultimate in the BetPlay League, with the same 8 points as Deportivo Cali.
Another one of the classics that was worked out, once Caldas vs. Deportes Pereira, an event that does not help the list from Manizales much, since it is close to the relegation places and, whatever should add three points: it lives a very similar situation with those led by Jorge Luis Pinto.
Tolima returns with an irregular campaign, beating Atlético Huila 2-1, another team that needs to get out of the relegation zone. The first commitment was Diego Herazo, who did not shine when he was a member of the Millionaires, but who in Pijao’s team raises his nose for scoring.
Veruntam Atlético Bucaramanga lost in Barrancabermeja against Alianza PetroleraA team that is starting to establish itself among the top eight in the BetPlay League this season.
BetPlay League standings table
1. America de Cali (20 points in 10 games)
2. Golden Eagles (19 points in 10 games)
3. Boyacá Chicó (19 points in 8 games)
4. Millionaires (17 points in 8 games)
5. Atlético Nacional (17 points in 10 games)
6. Alianza Petrolera (14 points in 9 games)
7. Independiente Santa Fe (13 points in 10 games)
8. Deportes Tolima (13 points in 9 games)
9. Envigado (13 points in 10 games)
10. Deportivo Pasto (13 points in 9 games)
11. Independiente Medellín (12 points in 10 games)
12. Atlético Bucaramanga (11 points in 10 games)
13. Deportivo Pereira (11 points per 10 matches)
14. Atlético Huila (10 points in 10 games)
15. Jaguars (9 points in 9 games)
16. With the Heat (9 points in 10 games)
17. Unio Magdalena (9 points in 9 games)
18. equity (8 points in 9 games)
19. Junior de Barranquilla (8 points in 10 games)
20. Deportivo Cali (8 points in 10 games).