- Advertisement -spot_img
Thursday, April 15, 2021

Bijapur Naxal Attack: Naxalites led by Hidma attacked rocket launcher and LMG on security forces, encounter lasting for 5 hours

Must read

new Delhi: The Naxalites, who have become cancers for the country’s internal security system, have once again committed cowardice acts. The Naxalites have lost their 23 brave sons in the country. While a total of 31 jawans are injured. The condition of 12 security personnel in the injured is critical. In retaliation, the security forces have killed 10 Naxalites and search operation is going on in the area. This is the biggest Naxalite attack of this year. According to the information, the Naxalites used indigenous rocket launcher and LMG in the attack.

The bodies of 22 soldiers have been recovered so far in the Naxalite attack on Saturday in Bijapur, Chhattisgarh. According to the state DG DM Awasthi, a total of 22 bodies have been recovered so far. A young man is still missing. According to the information, the dead body of the missing jawan has also been recovered.

It is being told that the security forces had received information that Hidma, the great mischievous commander of the Naxalites, is hiding in Povarti village of Bijapur. On this information, CRPF and District Reserve Guard of Chhattisgarh Police conducted a joint operation. As the security forces were going inside, the Naxalites ambushed them and attacked them. Around 200 to 300 Naxalites attacked the security personnel from bullets, pointed weapons and indigenous rocket launchers from all sides. It is being told that this attack on the security forces has been led by the unit of Naxalites Organization People’s Liberation Group Army Platoon One, which is headed by Hidma himself.

The security forces were stranded and scattered in the two-km long ambush area. These encounters continued for about 5 to 6 hours, that is, till 4 pm on Saturday, there was a fierce confrontation between the security forces and the Naxalites. The place where the encounter took place is just 15 km from the Tarram Base Camp of the security forces. The ambush was an attack similar to that in 2010 in Tadmetla and in Minpa in 2020.

In this last stronghold of Naxalites, the operation of security forces is still going on and in a short time DG CRPF will reach there, besides security forces from the state and central units will also reach and expedite this operation.

.

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest news