California is one of the states with a significant number of migrants living in various cities. It was recently revealed that there are several active jobs in the area that do not require a college degree.
This information was released by the California Department of Human Resources, which will organize the organization a job fair that will take place on October 3rd at the Sacramento Employment and Training Agency, 925 Del Paso Blvd.
The vacancies you can find include positions for administrators, technicians, assistants, data operators, secretaries and inspectors in more than 30 state ministries. Salaries are competitive and bonuses are also offered and the right to membership in the state pension scheme is granted.
For example, a full-time administrator position for the Department of General Services in Sacramento County can offer salaries ranging between between $2,926 and $3,663 per month. An office assistant for the California State Board of Equalization in Sacramento County wins between $2,880 and $3,912 per month.
Which state agencies will participate in the California Job Fair?
- California Department of Education
- General Services Department
- California Department of State Parks
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Water Resources
- California Department of Developmental Services
- California Department of Social Services
- California Department of Transportation
- California Department of Corrections
- California State Board of Equalization
- California Franchise Tax Board
If you want to know the complete list of state authorities, you can enter the following link. The state offices will be available to answer questions at the job fair; Workshops on the recruitment process will also be held, applications will be accepted and you will be prepared for interviews.
go to her You must register online. You must have your full name and an email address on hand. You will be asked to create a password on the Talentspace by Handshake platform. You will then be asked to upload a cover letter and your CV.
The California job fair is available from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.