Segos de Jerez Street, within Gonzalez Bias, appears in all list of most beautiful roads, adorned with its own Covered And this Pucca in between them winery helmet, Pardon me Jerez Cathedral.
The curious thing about the case is that such a distinctive image of Jerez, one of the most photographed in the city by winery visitors, has been incorporated into it. List of most beautiful roads in the world form from British real estate portal Getagent, This is understood with a view to highlighting the features that make it more attractive in the eyes of potential home buyers.
In Blind alley, Given its private nature, there is no property for sale, but those wishing to delve deeper can stay here. Hotel Tio Pepe, The first hotel establishment built inside a winery in Marco de Jerez that would allow them Walk day and night through its distinctive cobblestones.
Blind alley, In position 31, Is the first of two from Spain which appears in the list of British portals, including Another road in the province of Cadiz, las Caves of the Sun in the Cetanil de las Bodegas, Situated at position 34 and which is a true tourist attraction with houses built on the rocks.
To avoid controversy, the ranking of the world’s most beautiful roads in this ranking is not random or subjective, as British portal has used artificial intelligence To expand his study, in which he used a eye tracking software To tell which roads caught people’s attention the most.
presented to the participants 50 picturesque streets images from around the world and AI technology tracked their eye movements, revealing which images they found most appealing.
First they established the most beautiful roads in the United Kingdom, and then they made the leap to the rest of the world, where they prevailed. Streets full of natural wonders, Historic architecture And charming country houses. Six of the Ten Most Fascinating Streets they look for each other In Europe, spread across the United Kingdom, France, Italy and the Netherlands. There are three roads in the UK alone that make it into the top ten, with Edinburgh, Bath and Shaftesbury being some of the most beautiful streets in the world.
number 1, However, it captures Philosophical Path, in Japan, The two-kilometer walkway lined with cherry blossoms, which bloom pink in spring, turning vibrant green in summer.
Here are the top 20 most beautiful roads in the world according to a study prepared by Getagent:
- Philosophical Path, Kyoto (Japan)
- Rue Principal Rocamador, Lot (France)
- via Baldassare Galuppi Burano, Venice (Italy)
- Herbert Baker Street Groenekloof, Pretoria (South Africa)
- Lombard Street San Francisco, California (USA)
- Circus Lane Stockbridge, Edinburgh (UK)
- Circus Baths, Somerset (Rino Unido)
- Gold Hill Shaftsbury, Dorset (Reno Unido)
- Lijnbaansgracht, Amsterdam (Paces Bajos)
- Orchard Road, Singapore (China)
- Bourbon Street, New Orleans, USA (USA)
- Cherry Blossom Avenue, Bonn (Alemania)
- Quechua Street, Cusco (Peru)
- Rua do Bom Jesus Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)
- Vickers Close Wells, Somerset (Rino Unido)
- Rue de l’Abreuvoir Montmartre, Paris (France)
- Street Castle Combe, Wiltshire (Rino Unido)
- Arlington Row Bibury, Gloucestershire (Reino Unido)
- Torre Belvedere via Spello, Perugia (Italy)
- Elm Hill Norwich, Norfolk (UK)