Whether you want to rock out, be the dancing queen for the night, laugh out loud at hilarious jokes or hear inspiring stories, Camden Civic Center has you covered.
The next few months are jam-packed with amazing shows and performances, including:
- INXS SHOW – Live Baby Live!, which promises lead vocals from one of the most iconic bands in Australian history, Saturday 14 May at 8 p.m.;
- Hit Songs of the Day, where students from Vosology Camden and the local MacArthur community will sing all your favorite hits, Sunday May 22, at 3 p.m.;
- Ross Noble – On the Go, where one of the world’s favorite comedians will be breaking ideas together in pursuit of fun himself, Friday May 20, 8 p.m.;
- ABBASBACK hailed as Australia’s new number one ABBA tribute show, Saturday 4 June at 8 p.m.;
- The Sydney Comedy Festival showcase, Friday 24th June, at 7.30pm, boasts a line-up of seasoned favorites and some of the freshest emerging talent.
- Frankie Valli and the Beach Boys Show, a musical production featuring an entire band of musicians with five talented people providing great vocals and harmonies, Saturday July 23, 8 p.m.;
- Menopause the Musical, a musical inspired by a hot flush and a bottle of wine in celebration of women, is in the midst of, or survived, “The Change” on Saturday, August 13, at 7 p.m.; And
- Anh Do – The Happiest Refugee, a stage show driven by popular demand, where Anh combines stand-up comedy with real-life stories, photographs and filmed pieces to retell her amazing story, Thursday 18 August , at 8 pm.
The Mayor of Camden, CR Therese Fedelli, said it was fantastic to have such high quality shows and performances close to home.
“Gone are the days when you have to go out into town to see these types of shows, which makes them more accessible to our community,” said CR Fedelli.
“I am very excited about the line-up over the next few months especially as it was not possible to watch many of these shows as we navigated COVID-19.
“I look forward to hearing what attendees think of all of them!”
For more information on the shows listed here, or to see what else is to come, visit https://www.camdenciviccentre.com.au/events/.