Employment Portal of the Government of Mexico posted a vacancy in Quebecto work in canada The company is dedicated to the expansion and sale of fermented foods. If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, here is everything you need to know to apply.
As per job description a Minimum 6 Months Experience Assist in various processes of entry of inputs, preparation, packaging, labeling and cleaning in work area.
What does the company offer?
- in the post the wages is offered 25 thousand pesoss monthlyHowever, the description also clarifies that the salary presented is an estimate, which will vary according to the minimum wage in Quebec.
- benefits of law
- Assistance for housing to be paid for by the worker
- Fixed Term Contract: 2 years
What is the work schedule?
space notes that hours of work Will be from Monday to Friday and full time 07:00 to 16:00,
However, the publication clarifies that hours can be extended on the basis of workload.
What are the tasks and activities to be performed?
- cleaning and closing the fermentation tank
- Using an unloader to collect cabbage
- cleaning equipment before activities
- Manual drilling of cabbage hearts. Between one thousand and three thousand sprouts will be drilled per day of production.
- Chop cabbage and other vegetables with a knife (carrot, radish, beetroot, garlic, onion and other vegetables) by hand.
- Assembly and inspection of equipment.
- Thorough cleaning of equipment and premises. Isolate equipment for cleaning and reconfiguration for the next day’s production
- Handling Input Pallets With Forklift
- Complete forms based on tasks performed
- Cleaning cabbage and vegetables with water hose and other equipment
- Pour and mix ingredients inside fermentation tanks
If you have the required experience and are interested in applying for the vacancy, then these are the requirements you must fulfill:
- Required Educational Level: Secondary
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year in Food Processing Assistant
- knowledge of cooking
- Knowledge of fermentation and preservation techniques
- Management of kitchen equipment, cleaning and organization of work stations
- Experience in managing related equipment
- Language(s): none
- Skill(s) and Competence(s): Teamwork, Adaptability to Change and Motivation
If you meet all the requirements then first of all you should apply on employment portal. Here
Visit and appear in person at your state’s National Employment Service office:
- resume of employment portal
- Valid passport or renewal appointment from Ministry of External Affairs
- Transcript of Studies (Secondary)
- Recent employment letters attesting to a minimum of 6 months work experience
- proof of address
Remember that the recruitment start date is from January 10, 2023 and the duration of the recruitment process will be 2 weeks.