Job opportunity The one who can change your future may be thousands of kilometers away from Mexico, but for that Salary and quality of life in Canada, it is worth considering whether you are eligible. In the country of Maple Leaf they are looking for foreigners who work like this personal caregivers of older adults,
Of course, unlike other work options, this one strict requirements Since he is looking for someone else’s life and safety, he may no longer be able to live for himself. Even then, The economic remuneration is very attractive If you tick all the details to cover.
How to care for the elderly in Canada?
about this live-in caregiver programwhich we can translate in Spanish as “program for face-to-face care providers”, in which people specializing in this care can Obtain permanent residency in Canada and even include members of your immediate family So that they too may go to the first world.
We emphasize, unlike some trades that you can learn, being a caregiver to a grandparent requires extensive experience with—among other things—to be a candidate for one. Job vacancies reserved for Mexico and any other nationality except Canadian.
Requirements for working with a live-in caregiver program
- A contract is signed by an employer in Canada.
- Have a level of 5 or higher on the Canadian Language Benchmark in English or French.
- At least one year of verifiable university study.
- Demonstrate training of at least six months or one year of work experience as a caregiver.
- You can apply for the vacancy only if you were already part of the program two years back.
- The Government of Canada recently reported that for now there will be no opportunities for new applicants.
How much do they pay in dollars for this job in Canada?
It is important to point out that the pay rate can vary according to the person who hires you, however, average salary That’s 1,900 Canadian dollars (just over 30,000 Mexican pesos) for 44 hours of work per week. if we put it Monthly, you will receive approximately 120 thousand pesos equivalent to MXN,
If you are interested in applying for this job, we leave it to you Contact With all the details as well as the possibility to apply for a Canadian residence visa. (The portal is in English).