Usually when choosing an outfit in the morning you think What is the best fragrance? with the style of the said outfit, thus choosing one of the perfumes found in your collection, something that, despite making your personality versatile, may cause you not to be identified with a certain essence , although in reality, this is the least serious problem. when deciding on a perfume, that is why, on this occasion we return to some of advice issued by Carolina Herrera in this area.
The successful businesswoman and designer of Venezuelan origin has always declared herself a fan of beautiful fragrances, so it is not surprising that she has her own line of perfumes, which always follow the elegance and sophistication dominates his style. himself says, Perfumes serve as an “invisible accessory” to any outfit.
What are the characteristics of a good perfume?
And what Carolina Herrera is an expert in creating intoxicating and hypnotic fragrances naturally in various interviews he spoke about characteristics of a good perfume, which in simple terms can be summarized in three main attributes. The first of them has to do with the fact that a perfume should not change its fragrance too much if it comes into contact with the skin, because it can affect the reasons you chose said perfume.
Another important part of good perfume is this should have acceptable stability that it is not too noticeable, because, For Carolina Herrera, the fact that a perfume is noticed when you arrive or leave a place is not good taste., in the way that scandalous fragrances are not good if you want to follow a line of modesty and elegance. Finally, Perfume should have aromatic notes that represent your personality it doesn’t matter if it matches the more commercial fragrances, because the mark left by a woman with her fragrance on the first impression is unrepeatable and indelible.
What does Carolina Herrera say about perfumes?
More to talk about characteristics of a good perfume, Carolina Herrera gives different advice about “invisible accessories” from how to use it to the right way to choose it, so below we will give you some of the most interesting tips.
- If you are going to try a perfume it is best to do it in the morning because at this time the environment is less saturated with scents, so you can understand in more detail the notes that make up the perfumes of your interest.
- DO NOT put perfume behind your ears because the fat in this area causes the essence of your perfume to noticeably change.
- You should also avoid rubbing perfume between your wrists. it is given that, by doing so, you break the structure of the molecules that make it up and that, in the same way, the cause of the aroma is different.
- If you want to perfume your hair, it is best to put a spray of your fragrance on the brush and then comb your hair with it, something that will prevent you from damaging your hair due to the ingredients of the perfume.
- To make your perfume last all day, You should always apply a little of it on the most sensitive parts of the body. these are the wrists, neck and back of the knees and arms.