Saturday, March 25, 2023

Castilla-La Mancha will receive 724 million of funds from FEDER 2021-2027

Castilla-La Mancha will receive 724 million of money from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) 2021-2027, which is 20% more than the previous framework, to join together, increase the modernization capacity of the region between manufacturing and promoting. territorial sion.

This was highlighted by the Minister of Finance and Public Service, María Jesús Montero, at the launch of the Program “FEDER Castilla-La Mancha 2021-2027”, together with the President of Castilla-La Mancha, Emiliano García-Page; director of Smart and Sustainable Growth and Implementation Programs at the European Commission, Nicola de Michelis; and the Minister of Finance and Public Administration, Juan Alfonso Ruiz Molina.

Montero indicated that this year the first concern was whether the exit of the Kingdom of Great Britain from the European Union could import a smaller amount, but this was not the case, and indeed there was an increase of 20% of funds. it is agreed that this country is in respect of those who received it for the previous payment.

He commented on FEDER funds, implicitly adding support to promote convergence, so that no one in Spain has fewer opportunities to modernize and everyone has a quality service.

Read Also:  This country is not and has already slipped into two UN events

The project represents a total investment of 851.6 million euros, of which the EU contributes 85% (724 million) and the remaining 15% of the autonomous community.

In addition, the minister added, the Next Generation recovery funds include another thousand and five hundred coins in Castilla-La Mancha, of which 1,000 are directly managed by the autonomous community or municipalities and five hundred will be invested by the ministries.

On the one hand, the President of Castilla-La Mancha, Emiliano García-Page, estimated the increase in FEDER funds that will have a direct impact on the possibilities of growth, employment and cohesion.

He celebrated that now “Europe has more spirit, a European soul and a social soul” and emphasized that “the largest part of the funds to win public services will reach the end; we are”.

“Europe today is a certain, safe, strengthened way of union”, continued the head of the Castilian-La Mancha Executive, who asserted that the European Union “is sailing a ship in the world of globalization”.

In his speech, Aemiliano García-Page said that Castilla-La Mancha is “the region that has obtained the best marks in the management of European money”, which is why he said: “we are in the top positions, which is the best European money. I spent.

Read Also:  Due to the rise in the price of clothes and meat, inflation in March exceeded 6%.

In this sense, the Minister of Finance and Public Administration, Juan Alfonso Ruiz Molina confirmed that the country was effective in the previous program of administration, because “for the time being we have exercised more than 91 percent of the resources”, and he added that; in this exercise, “we will be able to carry out one hundred percent, even using new formulas such as expressions of interest to give greater participation to local entities”.

The councilor confirmed that now “we are starting a new stage looking to the future and to the three main objectives, in which the European Union, the Government of Spain and the regional government have agreed, which are: promoting the energy transition, accelerating the digital transformation. and strengthening the republic.

In short, to promote smart, sustainable and inclusive growth”, to which he added “fair growth, because development is also contemplated as one of the characteristics of this Government”, which is to “address economic and social inequalities in general; and above all the problems derived from the demographic challenge”.

Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Desk
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here