Tourist pass Disputes have arisen among the citizens due to certain institutions of mexican republic They haven’t clearly informed whether it is necessary to use it or not; Therefore, below, we present the states where the process has been requested.
- tourist pass This is for vehicles that are not registered with the entities where the request is made and may be operating if the Hoy No Circula program is in force.
Tourist pass to all of Mexico?
so far, only Mexico City (CDMX), State of Mexico (Edomex) and Puebla It is needed if you are going to visit any of these institutions.
- eye, the tourist pass For the State of Mexico it is the same as CDMX; two documents have been issued
how to process it in cdmx and adomex?
To obtain the Tourist Pass in CDMX and Adomex we must enter the following website: www.paseturistico.cdmx.gob.mx
You will then have to fill out a form where you will be asked:
- driver data
- vehicle for registration
- residential institution
After filling the form two documents will be issued, one for cdmx and one for adomex, They should be kept at a visible place in the vehicle and thus you will be saved from fines. This procedure is free and is intended for motorists who have a car model after 2008 with license plates from another state of the republic.
You can remove it:
- Once a semester, for 14 days
- twice a semester, for 7 days
- Tourist pass for 3 days will be given only on official long bridges and authorized by Directorate General of Air Quality
How is it processed in Puebla?
Last December, the measure was implemented puebla, Just like in CDMX and Adomex, it’s free, but how do you get it?
To get the paper we must enter the site https://paseturistico.puebla.gob.mx/
- Then, register your car’s data, which comes on the circulation card
Finally you will be asked the day of your arrival in Puebla and the days you need the Tourist Pass (3, 5 and 15 days). Remember that if you want to remove it, you have a few options:
- If your permit is for 14 days, you can only request it once every 6 months
- If your permit is for 5 days, you can request only 2 times every 6 months in non-consecutive terms
- If your permit is for 3 days, you can request only 4 times every 6 months in non-consecutive terms
Remember: If you are from CDMX, State of Mexico, Hidalgo, Morelos, Puebla, Querétaro and Tlaxcala, It is not necessary to have a tourist pass for Puebla, As long as you have your current verification hologram with you, this is sufficient.
Due to the foregoing, the verification agreement with Puebla as well as the said institutions that make up the Megalopolis Environmental Commission (CEM).