Mexico City one of the largest organizations vehicle fleet One of the states with the highest incidence of road accidents in the country as well; Therefore, A must be Driver’s license Every moment.
But has your Type A driver’s license expired? Here at Unotv.com we tell you How to renew this document for private vehicles.
What is a driver’s license?
Driver’s license is generally an official document Issued by State Government Agencywhat Certifies that you have basic driving skills A vehicle of a certain type on country roads and highways.
this document is One of the most important vehicle processes which drivers should do, as it helps with vehicle control and is usually requested if you infringe,
How to apply for Type A Driving License?
- Request an appointment through the website of the Appointment System https://tics.finanzas.cdmx.gob.mx/citas/public/citas. finance secretary,
- Once you confirm your appointment, you will need to visit one of the Treasury Service Center (CST) along with the following documents:
- government-issued photo ID (INE, professional certificate, professional title, INPAM or military card) with a copy on both sides
- Unique Population Registry Code (curve, printed
- address proof (property bill, water bill, telephone bill, contract or bank account statement) not older than three months
- proof of payment of fee issued by the page of finance secretary of Mexico City, which you can pay at one of the payment centers treasury service from cdmx or banking institution
- If you are processing a license for the first time, you will need to submit a proof of training (theoretical and practical knowledge test) that validates the knowledge and skills required for the type of license requested
- If it’s a renewal, You must present an expired license