CES vs SV Dream11 Prediction: Match 3 of English Women’s One Day Trophy 2022 Season will be played between Central Sparks and Southern Vipers at Edgbaston Foundation Community Sports Ground in Birmingham on July 2, 2022 (Saturday). After seeing three losses and two wins in the recent past, Central Sparks are eyeing a good run from the start of the ongoing tournament. Southern Vipers, on the other hand, have had an impressive winning streak.
CES vs SV Dream11 Prediction for today’s match
Fixture Name: Match 3, Central Sparks vs Southern Vipers
Competition: English Women’s One Day Trophy
Date: July 2, 2022
Time: 3 PM IST
Ground: Edgbaston Foundation Community Sports Ground, Birmingham
Watch English Women’s One Day Trophy Live Score
Watch CES vs SV live on the Fancode App.
CES vs SV pitch report
The surface and conditions at the Edgbaston Foundation Community Sports Ground will be of great help to both batsmen and bowlers. Good bounce will offer a competitive competition between bat and ball. However, batting first would be a good decision and picking more batsmen would be a good option for fantasy cricket.
CES Playing 11
RELATED: Highest Score in ODI
- All players are available for selection and Central Sparks has no problem with injury.
- Evelyn Jones will be the captain.
- Amy Jones will wear wicketkeeping gloves.
- Batsmen like Evelyn Jones, Amy Jones, Issie Wong and AB Freeborn would be expected to take charge of the batting department.
- The trio of Liz Russell, Hannah Baker and Sarah Glenn will be their key wicket-takers.
Amy Jones stats in ODIs
|67||1382||10||0, 27, 17, 63, 2|
Evelyn Jones stats in last 5 games
|5||220||44||30 and 59, 6, 29, 27, 69|
SV Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems for the southern viper.
- They are unlikely to make any big time changes from previous wins.
- Georgia Adams will captain the team.
- Carla Rudd will be the wicketkeeper.
- Batsmen like Danielle Wyatt, Georgia Adams, Mya Boucher and Georgia Elvis will once again be expected to score major runs in the batting department.
- The trio of Anya Shrubsole, Tara Norris and Paige Schofield will have to perform consistently with the ball.
Danielle Wyatt Stats in ODIs
|93||1489||3/2||8, 20, 35, 13, 76|
Anya Shrubsole stats in ODIs
|86||106||4.21||0/19, 0/17, 2/23, 1/15, 0/22|
Who will win the CES vs SV today match?
- Central Sparks have managed to win just 2 of their last five 50-over matches.
- The Southern Vipers have seen a total of 5 back-to-back victories in recent times.
As per the Central Sparks vs Southern Vipers Today match prediction, Southern Vipers are the favorites to win this match.
RELATED: Most Sixes in International Cricket
CES vs SV Dream11 Team Prediction
wicket keeper: Amy Jones, Abigail Freeborn
Batsman: Danielle Wyatt, Maya Boucher, Evelyn Jones, Ella McCaughan
All-rounder: Georgia Elvis, Issie Wong
Bowler: Anya Shrubsole, Tara Norris, Sarah Glenn
ces vs sv dream11 prediction captain and vice captain options
For Small League, head-to-head competitions: Danielle Wyatt, Amy Jones.
For Grand League: Georgia Elvis, Evelyn Jones.
RELATED: World’s Fastest Bowler
What should I follow Google News