The main feature of ChatGPT based on artificial intelligence is that it can write detailed text in a few seconds.
- The term artificial intelligence was coined in 1956 by computer scientist John McCarthy.
- Broadly speaking, it involves using computers to mimic tasks that were previously typical of humans.
- The world’s most powerful chatbot managed to write about diabetes in 10 minutes and a few seconds.
Technology has a new tool that has taken everyone by surprise and that is ChatGPT. It is by far the most powerful version of artificial intelligence and its benefits seem endless. In addition, its capabilities can be improved in order to get even more benefits. But will he ever be able to replace the Doctor?
To begin with, this is a Chatbot developed by OpenAI company. Unlike the other versions, he can maintain scripted conversations so accurate that they simulate being human. The program has an additional feature that no one else has: it can generate content instantly.
It has such a powerful algorithm that it can even write detailed text. Unlike other options, their answers are no longer monotonous and predictable, but they actually write as if they were a real person.
The experiments that have been done to know its capabilities
Actually, a team of researchers recently conducted a study which was published in Medrxiv. This included using ChatGPT to answer the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE). This is the exam that all doctors must take in order to be able to practice their profession in the United States. Traditionally, it can be said that it is the American Association’s version of the National Examination for Applicants for Medical Residency (ENARM).
The most surprising thing is that he was successful in passing the examination of all the three stages. He received high marks in the areas of medical knowledge, basic science, clinical reasoning, and bioethics.
Myths about type 2 diabetes
But now a doctor from Mexico has done a new experiment. with the support of chatgpt I request 10 myths about type 2 diabetes. The most surprising thing was that he got the answer immediately and through a video you can see the process.
- Type 2 diabetes only affects older people.
- Type 2 diabetes is caused by eating too much sugar.
- Type 2 diabetes can be cured with diet and exercise.
- Type 2 diabetes is not as serious as type 1.
- If you have type 2 diabetes, you cannot eat sweets.
- If you have type 2 diabetes, you must avoid all carbohydrates.
- Type 2 diabetes is contagious.
- Type 2 diabetes has no long-term effects.
- If you have type 2 diabetes, you must take insulin daily.
- Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by maintaining a healthy weight.
Answer to @checostuff Create content with artificial intelligence #doctors #doctors #office #clinic #chatgpt
♬ original sound – Strategic Lymphocyte | Mercy
Are the answers correct?
When analyzing the answers about myths, it can be seen that they are all well supported. For this reason, the doc mentions that it is a tool for healthcare professionals. If you want to create content, this is an option that you can find information on practically any topic, not just health.
On the other hand, to date chatgpt This has generated a strong debate among the scientific community. According to what was published in the British newspaper The Guardian artificial intelligence Research articles may not be considered as an author.
ChatGPT Isn’t Perfect: It Fails To Instill Empathy In People With Depression
ChatGPT Surprise: AI passes exam to become doctor
ChatGPT surprises as it can write scientific articles: Can artificial intelligence replace doctors?