The group Komatsu Cumminsjoint operation in Chile with Komatsu Ltd. (Japan) and Cummins Inc. (USA), looking for workers for different regions of the country.
The company offers comprehensive solutions to improve productivity in sectors such as mining, industrial, maritime transport, land transport and manufacturing and energy services.
The company currently has more than 8,000 workers throughout the country and the available vacancies for different regions, such as Tarapacá, Antofagasta and Metropolitana, among others.
What are the vacancies available?
Some of the available Komatsu Cummins vacancies, as of September 11, 2023, are:
- Reliable Engineer – Antofagasta
- Winemaker Faena Spence – Antofagasta
- Mechanical Technician Iquique Branch, Alto Hospicio
- Administrative Management – Quilicura
- Textile work – Komatsu Lo Boza Branch
- Textile work – Komatsu Alto Hospicio Branch
- Customer Satisfaction Analyst – Lampa
- Digital Sales Executive – Quilicura
- Regional Data Governance Analyst – Quilicura
- Field Support Equipment Specialist Technician Radomiro Tomic
- Senior Reliability Engineer – Quilicura
- Financial Management Engineer – Quilicura
- Specialist Technician in Earthworks Equipment Rajo Inca Site – Chañaral
- Training Tutor Mel Cargadores (Antofagasta)
How do I apply?
All Komatsu Cummins job vacancies can be found by entering the company’s website at Trabajondo.cl (click here).
Job offers can be filtered according to categories such as keyword, commune and work area.
By clicking on the name of the vacancy, all the functions of the position can be seen, in addition to the application requirements.
If you want to start the process, you need to click “postulate” to log in with a Working account, or create a user on the site.