The end of the year is approaching and with it the preparations for the holiday season begin. celebrations.
In the run-up to Christmas there are several sectors that can receive a bonus, including pensioners.
How much is the Christmas bonus for 2023?
For this reason, the basic amount of the Christmas bonus for pensioners is 2023 $26,734. This number will increase by $15,104 for each person accredited by the pensioner as of November 30, 2023.
The money from the Christmas bonus is worth mentioning no discounts and is not taken into account for the payment of taxes or pension and/or health insurance contributions, and is therefore not taxable or taxable.
When does the Christmas bonus for pensioners start being paid out?
Those entitled to the benefit can receive the Christmas bonus payment in the year on the same day they receive their pension.
In this way, you can receive the Christmas bonus on the same day that the corresponding pension is paid out December.
Which pensioners receive the bonus?
From Chile Atiende they report that the Christmas bonus for IPS pensioners will be received by people who have one of these characteristics from November 30, 2023:
- Social Security Institution (IPS) pensioners who have a Guaranteed Universal Pension (PGU) or a Basic Solidarity Disability Pension (PBSI).
- Workers’ compensation pensioner according to Law No. 16,744 of the Occupational Safety Institute (ISL).
- Pensioners of the former provident funds and the former Social Security Service (INP, currently IPS).
- Pensioners of the Dipreca and Capredena pension fund.
- Compensation pensioners: Law No. 19,123 (Rettig) and Law No. 19,992 (Valech).
- Pensioners from AFP and insurance companies with a state guarantee or solidarity pension contribution (old age or disability).
- Beneficiaries of a special compensatory allowance for the coal industry (Law No. 19.129, Article 11).
- Recipients of disability grants.