Texas, United States.- 4 year old girl died after choke on a piece of sausage while having lunch in your Cedar Hill School in Texas.
The family of a little girl named Claudia Albarn was dissatisfied with the response given by her teachers. Since he assured that he had already spewed everything out.
According to Univision, The event is on 20 January, in the Cedar Hill School District; It seemed like a normal day for Claudia and her family.
The girl’s mother told that she took her girl to school and when she went to pick her up, the teachers told her he choked during the meal with sausage, But that he had already spewed everything out.
However, after picking her up, the minor was shifted to a hospital where hours later they confirmed that she was already dead.
“I held her little hand, the girl was already cold, the doctor said nothing could be done and I just started crying,” Claudia Albarn, the mother of the 4-year-old, told Univision.
In this regard, the Cedar Hill School District reported that it was a tragedy He did not imagine and emphasized that the entire academic community is in mourning for the situation.
We recommend you read:
But this did not bring peace of mind to the family, as they accused the institution of negligence as they did nothing more for the minor.
“Yeah, I think they could have done more, they say they gave her first aid, but we don’t know if that’s true. We haven’t seen the cameras,” said the girl’s aunt, Jarintzi Albaran.
(with information from the university)
They catch a man who killed a priest in Spain and wounded 4 with a samurai sword