If you are planning a vacation, you can consider starting your search on TikTok. The social app has become one of the first places to go for reviews of restaurants and travel destinations, including some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
A recent study by UK luxury holiday company destination 2 gathered the most popular beaches on TikTok using their hashtags and ranked them by the number of views.
Most popular beach on TikTok: Bondi Beach, Australia
stay tik tok: 445.8 million
Australian beaches top the list with more than three times as many views as second-placed beaches.
Bondi Beach is known for its surf scene and is one of the most iconic spots in the world.
10 Most Popular Beaches on TikTok
- Bondi Beach, Australia (445.8 million views)
- Pattaya Beach, Thailand (128.5 million views)
- Nha Trang Beach, Vietnam (64.6 million visits)
- Vng Tau Beach, Vietnam (61.9 million visits)
- Waikiki Beach, United States. (43.7 million visits)
- JBR Beach, Dubai (30.3 million visits)
- Kelingking Beach, Indonesia (30 million visits)
- Santa Monica Beach, United States. (viewed 29 million times)
- Airlie Beach, Australia (27.8 million views)
- Whitehaven Beach, Australia (23.5 million visits)
Pattaya Beach in Thailand came in second. According to a study by Destination 2, the beach received 128.5 million views on TikTok.
Pattaya Beach is made up of 2.5 miles of crescent-shaped beach. According to travel consultantThe beach is known for thrilling activities like parasailing, jet-skiing, banana boating and more.
The third place in the list was Nha Trang beach in Vietnam. Known as one of the most famous beaches in Vietnam, it is only 35 minutes away from Ho Chi Minh City.
Nha Trang beach is famous for its diving and crystal clear water.
this article It was originally published in English by Celia Fernandez, to our affiliate network CNBC.com. Enter for more information from CNBC here,