1. Valor Christian (6-0) Won v Mountain Vista, 49-6. The Eagles exploded to 21 points in the second quarter in a dominating performance from start to finish. next week: at Castle View, October 8 at 6 p.m.
2. Cherry Creek (5-1) No. 8 Cherokee Trail, 41-10. won on. The Bruins trailed in the first quarter and were only 3 points ahead at halftime. But Cherry Creek scored four touchdowns in the second half to run away from the game. next week: Vs No. 5 Grandview, 7 PM 8 PM
3. Columbine (5-1) won at Arvada West, 21-18. Rebels senior running back Seth Cromwell reaches for a pair of touchdowns in a narrow win over the A-West. next week: Vs. Lakewood, October 7 at 7:30 p.m.
4. Ralston Valley (6-0) won at Mullen, 40-14. Mustang senior quarterback Zach Friedman completed three touchdown passes. next week: Vs. Pomona, 7 p.m. 7 p.m.
5. Grandview (5-1) won vs. Smoky Hill, 23-6. After skipping a first-quarter touchdown, Wolves’ defense knocked out Smoky Hill the rest of the way as Grandview ended the game with 17 unanswered points. next week: No. 2 at Cherry Creek, 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
6. Regis Jesuit (4-2) won vs. Chaparral, 56-14. Junior D’Andre Barnes raced for a 64-yard touchdown in the third quarter as the Raiders scored 42 unanswered points after halftime. next week: No. 7 on Legend, October 9 at 1 pm
7. Legend (5-1) vs. 4A No. 2 Pine Creek, won 26-23. Titans senior running back Bryce Vaz ran into the night for two touchdowns—including a 59-yard scalper. next week: Versus No. 6 Regis Jesuit, October 9 at 1 pm
8. Lost to Cherokee Trail (4-2) vs. No. 2 Cherokee Creek, 41-10. The Cougars took the lead late in the first quarter when senior running back Ciaran Hislop ran for a touchdown. But the Cherokee Trail did not score again and the Bruins dominated the final three quarters. next week: No. 9 on Arapahoe, October 7 at 7 p.m.
9. Arapaho (5-1) won vs. Eaglecrest, 35-14. The Warriors scored the first four touchdowns of the game and won 28–0 in the third quarter and cruised from there to their first victory at Eaglecrest in at least 18 years. next week: Versus No. 8 Cherokee Trail, October 7 at 7 p.m.
10. Douglas County (5-0) v. Doherty, Saturday at 1 p.m.. next week: 4A No. 2 at Pine Creek, October 9 at 6 p.m.
1. Lost Palmer Ridge (5-1) vs No. 4 Montrose, 28-21. The Bears took a 21-14 lead in the first half with touchdown receptions from Anthony Costanzo and Aiden Snow. But Palmer Ridge failed to maintain its lead in a poor defeat. next week: No. 8 on Ponderosa, October 8 at 7 pm
2. Pine Creek (5-1) 5A No. 7 Legend, 26-23 . but lost. The Eagles went down to 3 in the fourth quarter following a flamboyant score from senior Josiah Roy. But Pine Creek was unable to beat its big school competition. next week: Vs. 5A No. 10 Douglas County, October 9 at 6 pm
3. Dakota Ridge (6-0) won vs. Bear Creek, 52-13. The Eagles took a 31-0 lead in the second quarter and never looked back. next week: At Standley Lake, 4 p.m. 8 p.m.
4. Montrose (6-0) won at No. 1 Palmer Ridge, 28-21. Montreux blocked Palmer Ridge for a point in the second half and scored two unanswered touchdowns. Senior cornerback Hunter Duke took part in a pair of interceptions. Friday. next weekVersus Legacy, October 8 at 6 pm
5. Erie (6-0) won vs. Silver Creek, 51-21. Tigers registered another stellar victory. next week: in Brighton, October 8 at 7 pm
6. Loveland (5-1) vs. Monarch won, 42-0. The Red Wolves’ defense posted its third shutout of the season, Garrett Harstead threw two touchdown passes and ran two more, and Loveland won his 14th straight against a 4A contest. next week: on Skyline, October 9 at 1 p.m.
7. Chatfield (5-1) won vs. Wheat Ridge, 56-14. Jake Marshall ran in two TDs, Campbell Pacbush returned an interception for a score and Anthony Adams scored from seven yards to give the Chargers a 35–14 halftime lead that was never challenged. next week: Versus, Bear Creek, 4 p.m. 7
8. Ponderosa (5-1) won at Air Academy, 60-7. Mustangs senior running back Zachary Pekarek ran the football 12 times for 119 yards and two touchdowns. next week: 8 vs. Palmer Ridge, 7 p.m.
9. Golden (6-0) won vs Standley Lake, 28-0. Monsters senior Josh Torrey started the game with a touchdown in the 40-yard run. He also recorded an interception. next week: At Wheat Ridge, 7 pm to 8 pm
10. Fountain-Fort Carson (5-1) won at Mesa Ridge, 7-0. Trojan senior running back Dezman Oliver reached for a third-quarter touchdown for the only point needed in a tight defensive play. next week: Vs Fruta Monument, 7 p.m. 8
1. Roosevelt (5-0) Glenwood Springs, 42-0. won in. Next week: 8 vs. Longmont, 7 p.m.
2. Did not play Lutherans (5-0). Next week: Number 7 on Evergreen, October 8 at 7 pm
3. Did not play Mead (4-0). Next week: No. 1 at the Roosevelt, 7 p.m. 8
4. Did not play Fort Morgan (4-0). Next week: in Nivot, October 7 at 7 pm
5. Frederick (4-0) No. 8 Eagle Valley, 42-16. won on. Next week: October 8th at 7pm in Skyview
6. Did not play Durango (3-2). Next week: 8 vs. Harrison, 6 p.m.
7. Evergreen (5-0) won at George Washington, 41-23. Next week: 8 vs. No. 2 Lutheran, 7 p.m.
8. Eagle Valley (3-1) No. 5 Frederick, 42-16. but lost. Next week: 8 vs. Steamboat Springs, 7 p.m.
9. Holy Family (2-2) didn’t play. Next week: in Thompson Valley, 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
10. Did not play Palisade (3-2). Next week: At Battle Mountain, 7 pm to 8 pm